June 13, 2018: Round 4 of the 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals was a nail biter as Atom Holm took the win by the narrowest of margins passing Alexis Leclair two corners from the finish for the second moto win and the 2-1 overall. Leclair was second with a 1-2 and Rush Chapman took third going 4-3.
Results and points at MXS EMF.
Live stream archive at the Start Your Systems YouTube channel.
About MX Simulator
MX Simulator features the ultimate in motocross gaming physics. Unlike most other MX games, you actually lean into turns and throttle, clutch and shift like on a real bike. Real life actions such as wheelies, endoes, whips, swaps, slides and high-sides happen naturally from the physics of the game in real time, without the use of canned motion capture effects. This game actually feels like riding.
- Complete motorcycle physics model. Steering, suspension, clutch, transmission and power curve work just like a real bike.
- Online multiplayer with automatic prediction to compensate for lag.
- 8 different bikes based on real life dyno, gear ratio and weight information.
- Intelligent computer riders. The computer riders in this game do not cheat. They obey the same physical rules and use the same exact bike as the player does.
- Fully adjustable suspension and gearing.
- Physically modeled engine noise for both 2 smokes and thumpers.
- 12 event points series with novice, amateur and expert classes. Realistic tracks including Budds Creek and RedBud replicas.
- Flexible race format. Motos can be time or lap based with up to 40 riders.
- No monster trucks.
- Requires 2 GHz CPU with 1 GB RAM and 3D graphics accelerator with full OpenGL 1.1 support. Works on either Windows (XP or newer) or Linux.