May 2, 2018: With the points tied going into the finale of the 2018 MotoOption Supercross Series Presented By Race Tech it looked like we were in for an epic race, but it wasn't meant to be as Colton Mitchell had a nightmarish night right from the start as he was caught up in the first lap mayhem and never recovered. That left Alexis Leclair with a lock on the championship but Leclair finished the series in style taking the win after battling Jeremy Shipley and Atom Holm early in the race. Shipley finished second, and Jeremy Cohenour took third.
Congratulations to 2018 champion Alexis Leclair!
|2018 450 SX Final Points|
Results and points at MXS EMF.
Live stream archive at the Start Your Systems YouTube channel.
About MX Simulator
MX Simulator features the ultimate in motocross gaming physics. Unlike most other MX games, you actually lean into turns and throttle, clutch and shift like on a real bike. Real life actions such as wheelies, endoes, whips, swaps, slides and high-sides happen naturally from the physics of the game in real time, without the use of canned motion capture effects. This game actually feels like riding.
- Complete motorcycle physics model. Steering, suspension, clutch, transmission and power curve work just like a real bike.
- Online multiplayer with automatic prediction to compensate for lag.
- 8 different bikes based on real life dyno, gear ratio and weight information.
- Intelligent computer riders. The computer riders in this game do not cheat. They obey the same physical rules and use the same exact bike as the player does.
- Fully adjustable suspension and gearing.
- Physically modeled engine noise for both 2 smokes and thumpers.
- 12 event points series with novice, amateur and expert classes. Realistic tracks including Budds Creek and RedBud replicas.
- Flexible race format. Motos can be time or lap based with up to 40 riders.
- No monster trucks.
- Requires 2 GHz CPU with 1 GB RAM and 3D graphics accelerator with full OpenGL 1.1 support. Works on either Windows (XP or newer) or Linux.