August 24, 2017: Atom Holm finished off the 2017 Ride365.com Outdoor Nationals presented by Versus-PC.com with a solid 2-1 overall win. Holm finished second in moto 1 to Jesse Mullins with Mullins running up a 50 second lead late in the moto. In the second moto Holm got a bad start but quickly passed his way up to second and began reeling in leader Jack Haley, making the pass for the lead 11 laps in. For second overall there was a 4 way tie at 31 points between Jack Haley (12-2), William St-Laurent (10-3), Devin Davis (6-5) and Chase Blakely (5-6) with Haley taking second and St-Laurent third by the second moto tie breaker.
Congratulations to 2017 champion Jesse Mullins!
|2017 Nationals Final Points|
Results and points at Race Factory Gaming.
Live stream archive at the Start Your Systems YouTube channel.
About MX Simulator
MX Simulator features the ultimate in motocross gaming physics. Unlike most other MX games, you actually lean into turns and throttle, clutch and shift like on a real bike. Real life actions such as wheelies, endoes, whips, swaps, slides and high-sides happen naturally from the physics of the game in real time, without the use of canned motion capture effects. This game actually feels like riding.
- Complete motorcycle physics model. Steering, suspension, clutch, transmission and power curve work just like a real bike.
- Online multiplayer with automatic prediction to compensate for lag.
- 8 different bikes based on real life dyno, gear ratio and weight information.
- Intelligent computer riders. The computer riders in this game do not cheat. They obey the same physical rules and use the same exact bike as the player does.
- Fully adjustable suspension and gearing.
- Physically modeled engine noise for both 2 smokes and thumpers.
- 12 event points series with novice, amateur and expert classes. Realistic tracks including Budds Creek and RedBud replicas.
- Flexible race format. Motos can be time or lap based with up to 40 riders.
- No monster trucks.
- Requires 2 GHz CPU with 1 GB RAM and 3D graphics accelerator with full OpenGL 1.1 support. Works on either Windows (XP or newer) or Linux.