2010-07-07 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Re: 2010-07-07 snapshot

Post by Judge »

Another awesome update, you continue to amaze every time you release a new snapshot, awesome work JLV, drink one(ten) cold beer(s) to celebrate this one!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I like it :). I'll have to get used to the text, but that's a change for the better.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

the smaller chat is a good way for better racing :)
chez

Post by chez »

the crash thing is still really shit i refuse to use the new snapshots.
KTM
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

chez wrote:the crash thing is still really shit i refuse to use the new snapshots.
I refuse to crash with the new snapshots, works too :lol:
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

chez wrote:the crash thing is still really shit i refuse to use the new snapshots.
It's better than what we had before, stop crying and use it. JLV keep up the awesome work, and I hope you plan on making a snapshot checker/blocker, it's really messed up when racing online and there's like 15 people on the server and around 10 of them use the snapshot without fall off:(
WhMx179
Team: Privateer

Post by WhMx179 »

awesome work again jlv! keep it up you never cease to amaze me
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Awesome! A blue bar to tell me when the leaders are coming so I can prepare to run them over berms... and it even says their number so I know who I'm taking out! Yessss! And improvements to the collisions so I can knock them further over the berms? Best snap shot ever!

(((sarcasm off)))

Good update, thanks for keeping it fresh.
HAMMERDOWN
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

dude idk if this is new but i under shot that huge tripple in budds creek and i flew off the bike i never noticed me getting launched off the bike in the last snap shot is this new
"Its better to be pissed off then pissed on"
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Servatis wrote:so how does the blue bar work?
cause i just tried it out online.. I rode a slow lap, the guy in first was coming up behind but i didn't see a blue bar, same thing with all the other riders and the second lap.
The display comes up when the rider lapping you hits a timing gate less than 3 seconds after you.
Checkerz448 wrote:Awesome! A blue bar to tell me when the leaders are coming so I can prepare to run them over berms... and it even says their number so I know who I'm taking out! Yessss! And improvements to the collisions so I can knock them further over the berms? Best snap shot ever!

(((sarcasm off)))

Heh. I was originally thinking of making the position of the number reflect which side of you the leader was on, then I thought about it and realized how badly that might be abused!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Sweendoggy wrote:Since I run the demo racing Championships, the skipping ahead accurate scoring is amazing...if you skip ahead and go backward and go ahead again, is it still accurate?
It will be if you only rewind a little bit, but if you go back far enough that the bikes hit the next gate in their sequence it will mess it up. As I think about it, I could fix that without too much trouble.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

jlv wrote:
Servatis wrote:so how does the blue bar work?
cause i just tried it out online.. I rode a slow lap, the guy in first was coming up behind but i didn't see a blue bar, same thing with all the other riders and the second lap.
The display comes up when the rider lapping you hits a timing gate less than 3 seconds after you.
Checkerz448 wrote:Awesome! A blue bar to tell me when the leaders are coming so I can prepare to run them over berms... and it even says their number so I know who I'm taking out! Yessss! And improvements to the collisions so I can knock them further over the berms? Best snap shot ever!

(((sarcasm off)))

Heh. I was originally thinking of making the position of the number reflect which side of you the leader was on, then I thought about it and realized how badly that might be abused!
jlv wrote:
Sweendoggy wrote:Since I run the demo racing Championships, the skipping ahead accurate scoring is amazing...if you skip ahead and go backward and go ahead again, is it still accurate?
It will be if you only rewind a little bit, but if you go back far enough that the bikes hit the next gate in their sequence it will mess it up. As I think about it, I could fix that without too much trouble.
:shock: :shock: :shock: JLV double posted!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

And the world didn't end...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
jake413

Post by jake413 »

jlv wrote:And the world didn't end...
hahahahah.
jlv cant thanks you enough for the game and how far its come only since i have been playing. idk if u fixed this but the thing where u barly hit someone and you go flying still happened to me. i was riding on 03 today with a good amount of people and relized the next sx series will be crazy. no more crazy rythms and no more jones going BLUE FLAG :lol:

thanks alot jlv really coming along
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

sounds awsome jlv thanks alot for ure hard work to make this game the best :)
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd