MXS AppStore Idea - I need Help

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
shorty97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

MXS AppStore Idea - I need Help

Post by shorty97 »

I had a idea yesterday about a mx simulator appstore. It will be a program) with a web kinda thing inside it. People will create a account to the program and people can upload the gear or tracks they make to the "Store" which is free. Then people can download them to a library inside their program (Like Itunes) and then select them and it will put them into the games config file. They will then be able to comment on the tracks and rate them. It is practically iTunes but instead of music we have Tracks and Gear. It Will Hopefully have lots of features like top 100 downloads ect. I will contact Servatis to see if we can use his Gear Preview System for this. Please post here or pm me if you would like to help. I need people that know visual basic, html , php or javascript maybe. Somebody who knows how to make programs for mac devices. Please post any idea's if u have them.

Thanks
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Re: MXS AppStore Idea - I need Help

Post by Yamahaman95 »

thats a cool idea it would also be cool if you had like packs of gear from one certain maker and ama track packs,etc.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
shorty97
Crushed Dissenter

Post by shorty97 »

Sure Will do that but i need people to help program it with me
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

I don't mean to be rude or anything. but are you sure you have the skills required to pull an application like this off? You made the server setup program and to be fair it could still use a lot of work, maybe you should work on improving what you already have before you take on a big task like this.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
shorty97
Crushed Dissenter

Post by shorty97 »

Servatis The Server Setup Application was a bit of a fail and i have created better programs before. I can make a program like this. Most of it will be web and the program will kind of act as a client. It wont be a website you can just go to in your browser it will be a webpage that communicates with my program and my program communicates with it. I need somebody to help me do the web bit and then the rest its not that hard.

You might be a better coder than me. I DONT CARE. Your pretty much saying im better than you. Just let me try

Thankyou
Jonee589

Post by Jonee589 »

shorty97 wrote:Servatis The Server Setup Application was a bit of a fail and i have created better programs before. I can make a program like this. Most of it will be web and the program will kind of act as a client. It wont be a website you can just go to in your browser it will be a webpage that communicates with my program and my program communicates with it. I need somebody to help me do the web bit and then the rest its not that hard.

You might be a better coder than me. I DONT CARE. Your pretty much saying im better than you. Just let me try

Thankyou
Shorty have you even purchased Mx Simulator? You are pretty much spamming the general discussion all the time posting crap about "programs" and coding, we don't need any of this... :lol:
jlv wrote:lol. I'm such a noob!
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

You might be a better coder than me. I DONT CARE. Your pretty much saying im better than you.
what?

I never said anything like that.

Go ahead, give it a shot, it was just some friendly advice.
Don't expect help from me though. Like that time when I went out of my way to try and help you with the server setup app, you didn't do much with that either.

I'm out. good luck.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Matt#805
Team: DMK

Post by Matt#805 »

Servatis is right what he said. In mx simulator we dont need any of these (app stores)