default bike setup

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
FLYINryann
Team: GOMXRACING.COM

default bike setup

Post by FLYINryann »

someone tell me the default setup for bike setup and others i changed and now cant ride this game at all
kona309

Re: default bike setup

Post by kona309 »

did you turn arcade mode off? or mess with the stability? becasue all you have to do to make it easier is turn up the stability slider.
Matt#805
Team: DMK

Post by Matt#805 »

Well doesn't the setup go back to default when you change the stability of the bike? Give that a shot.
kona309

Post by kona309 »

Matt#805 wrote:Well doesn't the setup go back to default when you change the stability of the bike? Give that a shot.
Stability does, suspension and gearing dont.
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Therefor, change your stability up/down, then back to what you normally like it, then put everything in your suspension and gearing settings to 50,halfway/middle and you have default settings.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Or just move your config file out of the personal folder. then when you start MXS it creates a new file. only problem is that it also removes controller settings etc.

If you use the MXS Bike Setup Application (Link to thread is in my sig) it comes with the default setup already in the database after installation. So you can get the default setup that way too. If you mess anything up afterwards you always have a way of getting the default back.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
FLYINryann
Team: GOMXRACING.COM

Post by FLYINryann »

thankyou guys for the help ive tried a few things and starting to get the feel of it again i know it takes time and lots of practise to learn how to use it properly