MX SIMULATOR 2 , its possible ? on the future ?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Viriya

Re: MX SIMULATOR 2 , its possible ? on the future ?

Post by Viriya »

Axle McOctane wrote:I think tear-offs are one of the least important things to add to this game. It's right around there with JLV making it so that you to clean the air filter and change the oil in the bike, and tighten spokes, and lube your chain, and adjust your valves, etc... It can wait.

There's nothing stopping you from splashing a little mud on your goggles and wearing them while you play the game.
+1 tear-offs is retarded. It will be hard to program to make that any fun and I guess 95% will disable.

Can't believe this should have any priority over making real ruts in a track :?
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

Axle McOctane wrote:I think tear-offs are one of the least important things to add to this game. It's right around there with JLV making it so that you to clean the air filter and change the oil in the bike, and tighten spokes, and lube your chain, and adjust your valves, etc... It can wait.

There's nothing stopping you from splashing a little mud on your goggles and wearing them while you play the game.
I can not WAIT for this!! and then if you don't adjust your valves and you stall you get a red curtain screen like when you die on Golden Eye! unless you have a 2T, then you just change your reeds every million hours :twisted:
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Viriya wrote:
why, so everyone can moan and complain about how hard it is to make it around the track like they do about haggs hangtown version? :roll:
Fernandinho927
Crushed Dissenter
Team: SRZPanicRev

Post by Fernandinho927 »

Nice Paulo
Paulinho rola hahaa
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4173/panicrevlogo.png[/img]
Viriya

Post by Viriya »

barrington314 wrote:
Viriya wrote:
why, so everyone can moan and complain about how hard it is to make it around the track like they do about haggs hangtown version? :roll:
1. Because it is a simulator :roll:
2. Soft dirt tracks will get easier because you can go where ever you like, I always liked the deterioration of the track in a big sandy forest. Pinning it and making the right line choices it's all about.
3. It is awesome that the track deterioration will depend on the people riding it. Just like in real life.

But yeah, I love the haggs hangtown. The standard tracks on 19800 are like the tracks for the little kiddies next to the real track.
Skinhead17
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Skinhead17 »

Lol. With track deformation we would have two kind of players. One side that just goons around and fucks up the track for everyone else, and the rest will just cry over how fucked up the track is.
Paulo#33
Team: Me and God

Post by Paulo#33 »

Skinhead17 wrote:Lol. With track deformation we would have two kind of players. One side that just goons around and fucks up the track for everyone else, and the rest will just cry over how fucked up the track is.
I agree with you , but will be very funny looking the players falling on the caves by forward player :D :D :D
Hello i'm MotocrossPlays Channel
Check out and subscribe
http://youtube.com/user/pingo33
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Paulo#33 wrote:
Well , mxs are in the 1.7 version , and in the future 1.8 and 1.9... finally Mx Simulator 2.0

let's talk a bit about how it should be the Mx Simulator 2.0

example,
-we can choose various types of mufflers on the bikes and each will have its own sound.
-We can do tricks that require the pilot to leave the bike
-When you fall, the pilot went through the bike and back automatically.
-may have terrain deformation.
-the game will be DirectX 11 and not DirectX7.
-High-quality shadows sistems (Shadow 3.0 or more)

Remembering that a theory that was all I did.
But now I wanted to know a little more about you in Mx Simulator fanatics.

How could it be?

Who knows JLV will also participate in this theory of how he sees his game in the future.
Sorry but this sounds like you are an mx vs atv reflex fan :D? ... i like the game too , but this is mxsimulator... and sorry if im wrong but i think 80% of the users here dont care about tricks and when i fall in a simulator i would like it to go back to my bike by myself i dont know if this is possible but i dont like it when i fall off my desktop gets black and im on the bike again , i like it like it is now. i think there are way more importand things jlv could work on. i think this game would be pretty difficuld with a terrain deformation but it sounds good. high quality shadows sounds good too ;)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Skinhead17 wrote:With track deformation...
We already have it. Just add --erode 0.8 to your command line and you'll see that it works.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Twitch
Team: Privateer

Post by Twitch »

Fernandinho927 wrote:Nice Paulo
Paulinho rola hahaa
are u kidding me? you won't contributing to the topic with this type of comment...
MXS Online #239
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Skinhead17 wrote:Lol. With track deformation we would have two kind of players. One side that just goons around and fucks up the track for everyone else, and the rest will just cry over how fucked up the track is.
then just have the tractor go back out and disc it. :D
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

any chance of quads?

lol. Just kidding. ahaha.
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Post by Axle McOctane »

SCHAFFERNOCKER wrote:any chance of quads?
GTFO

lol
Skinhead17
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Skinhead17 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Skinhead17 wrote:With track deformation...
We already have it. Just add --erode 0.8 to your command line and you'll see that it works.
Not online.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

With track deformation, I think we need to look at how stong it will be for a certain traction. If it is not done rite every track will get ruts and sand tracks dont always get ruts in corners. It more or less berms and bumps. The Tear offs would be cool but then he also has to favor the "Roll-off" users. Some pros use both Roll-offs and tear offs. For the Shadow idea, I think JLV said he wants to. Now what we need it Minis. JLV said he would do it but its Not top priority.I wouldnt mind these. More classes and maybe even more organised events. Like the Am nationals accualy have the true AM classes. And to close my 2 cents I wouldnt realy like the whole trick idea, but if he does have it....I think he should have an FMX server for it and diable it in the TRUE racing servers.

-Mxrewind's 2-Cents :P