Elligable for free MXS? :/

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Elligable for free MXS? :/

Post by checkerz »

I am thinking I need to call up the Stock Track Hero. 1 race, winner take all. You win, I buy you the game. You lose, well... I don't know about what that consequence would be, I will have to check with stock track hero.

Meeting in the demo server, look for HairyFunTunnel69.
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

checkerz wrote:I am thinking I need to call up the Stock Track Hero. 1 race, winner take all. You win, I buy you the game. You lose, well... I don't know about what that consequence would be, I will have to check with stock track hero.

Meeting in the demo server, look for HairyFunTunnel69.
Im trying to get in but its full
sorry just got your message, are you the stock track hero? haha
Rich_MeaderMX
Team: MeaderMX

Post by Rich_MeaderMX »

Moon427 wrote:
DM 119 wrote:Also i dont race a bunch because were kind of tight on money maybe once every 2 months but they pretty much pay what I cant when it comes race time.
welcome to the real world bro. I'm 17 and haven't raced since i was about 8 or 9, i barely take the bike out of the shed every 2 months. and that doesn't necessarily mean it gets taken to the track to be ridden. its all about priorities man.. life's a B!@#%
Couldn't agree more buddy. I'm 24 and barely have the spare time to take the bike out every two months.
jgmx893
Team: ConstantMoto

Post by jgmx893 »

I find it kind of ridiculous that your parents wouldn't let you buy the game especially since you ride in real life...but here's an idea. Go to a store, buy a visa gift card with cash money, then go online and use that to buy the game.

Subscribe for quality mx and mxsim films! http://www.youtube.com/jgmx893

Head over to the ConstantMoto facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/constantmoto
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

jgmx893 wrote:I find it kind of ridiculous that your parents wouldn't let you buy the game especially since you ride in real life...but here's an idea. Go to a store, buy a visa gift card with cash money, then go online and use that to buy the game.
Good IDEA :roll:
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:16 and a car dam. Just wait til Christmas... Get a visa gift card and wala. Or go out to a store and buy a gift card with cash.
Come up with that be yourself?
Jay

Post by Jay »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Its quite funny, the amount of people coming out of the woodwork lately because now theres an annoying prompt asked for the regkey all the time. :lol:
^^^ sooo true lol I think you are on to something
jgmx893
Team: ConstantMoto

Post by jgmx893 »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:
MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:16 and a car dam. Just wait til Christmas... Get a visa gift card and wala. Or go out to a store and buy a gift card with cash.
Come up with that be yourself?
haha oh sorry didn't see that before posting

Subscribe for quality mx and mxsim films! http://www.youtube.com/jgmx893

Head over to the ConstantMoto facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/constantmoto
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

one more topic kinda goony
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
MotardMatt220
Team: Privateer

Post by MotardMatt220 »

Erm, i dont think a sob story will get you a copy
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

jgmx893 wrote:I find it kind of ridiculous that your parents wouldn't let you buy the game especially since you ride in real life...but here's an idea. Go to a store, buy a visa gift card with cash money, then go online and use that to buy the game.
Yeah i made up my mind thats what im gonna do with my christmas money, cant wait to race with you guys! Sorry for the goony post. :/ Thanks guys!