Too Many New Topics!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Too Many New Topics!

Post by Blitz »

I know i have just started another one myself, but does anyone else think there are increasingly too many topics on the forum?

Ive been on holiday for a week, got back and saw how many new topics there were and thought wow. Then i read the Subject and realised half of them were pretty pointless.

Im not trying to take a dig at anyone, but there are just so many pointless topics.

Something needs to be done about this, agreed?
adhkcrfhonda

Re: Too Many New Topics!

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

AGREED. you damn hipocret lol. jk. but seriously we need a noob room for these pointless topics. that way nobody would get pissed at them and they wouldnt be pissed at us, and maybe they could learn to make some sick stuff, because everyone was a noob once right?
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Yes everyone was, but with the increasing number of people joining the forum (which is good) , more and more "noobs" are making new topics.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

i dont even think its the noobs that are the worst. there are some people that just post the most worthless shit ever. that pisses me off more than the noobs.
yomo

Post by yomo »

Judan for example :P jks

but yes people are making way to many new topics. A noob room is defiantly needed as well. And make it blatantly clear.
"Beginner Questions" or "Basic Questions" or something like that.

And have 5 separate topics at the top with a walk through to skins, tracks ect ect. Do them all with screen shots. Ill be happy to make a few.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Judan for example. And no, I'm not joking. Here's a list of people who are annoying me lately in terms of useless posting. Feel free to add to the list. We'll make it a shame list

Judan
xX JonthE Xx
RaNDoM HeRO
Mikey
huntermx4 (worst offender)

Thats probably it for now. Im sure there are more.
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Well after attempting to race through last night's arguing in multiplayer, I got to realizing how many people here are around the age of 13. I know SOME of them are mature enough to not act like idiots, but the majority of young players here are just annoying as hell.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Scottooo#607

Post by Scottooo#607 »

DJ wrote:Judan for example. And no, I'm not joking. Here's a list of people who are annoying me lately in terms of useless posting. Feel free to add to the list. We'll make it a shame list

Judan
xX JonthE Xx
RaNDoM HeRO
Mikey
huntermx4 (worst offender)

Thats probably it for now. Im sure there are more.

Oi Dj im pretty sure Judan is the worst offender!!!!

I see his name in each forum!!!
Getting on my nerves :evil:
"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep the score?"
yomo

Post by yomo »

ahaha yeah he thinks hes the bee's knees after being around for a while :D

I really think people around here need to type, look at it, read it again, look away, read it AGAIN and then if its appropriate THEN post it... I often start to type then realize it is of no use to anyone and just cancel it.
motox161

Post by motox161 »

Yeah if you aren't checking the forums daily then there is way to much to read through. Most of it is complete bull shit, so i usually just mark topics read. Some posts are so pointless and its pretty annoying. People don't need or want to here what you have to say about every topic.
Gourley #13
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Thats what im doing , because i dont have head to stay on forum reading all these bullshits...
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Don't big forums like VitalMX usually have at least 3 pages of new topics a day? This seems relatively quiet next to other sites.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yes but doesnt VitalMX have a much bigger community than this? This is a relativly small community and for having about 5 new a day that were also the same 5 made yesterday is quite old.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I think the site needs some work. Maybe if the site went under construction for a few days or a week or whatever, just to clean it up some. Go through the forums and delete repeated topics, or pointless topics. Organize the forums a little, such as main databases for tutorials and basic questions. I do this at MXHQ and it helps to cut back on the unecessary things. I think the rules should be enforced more too, such as double posting (I saw someone triple post the other day here...) start giving those warnings and temp bans when people have multiple warnings for the same rule. It would be a giant job here, but would benefit the site in the long haul.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Maybe its time for another moderator. But who....