The Moto Empire V1.0

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
22Ryann
Team: Thrashedkids

The Moto Empire V1.0

Post by 22Ryann »

Welcome to Beta 1.0,

Anyone who wants upload can request it inside there account. You will need to have a decent upload history on the forum to be approved. This is mainly to keep the site clean from bad uploads.

Any feedback is welcome here, Improvements, constructive criticisms, complaints.

This site has been developed over the past 2 months from scratch, I had previously started this website as some might know from another thread that was active but i was using other technologies, along the way i learnt way better processes and started again from scratch to build this using angularjs and a live DB system which updates instantly from database to website frontend.

Also check out our social links and follow along, any support is much appreciated. Thanks so much

Check it out - http://www.themotoempire.com/

Ryann,
22Ryann

Re: The Moto Empire V1.0

Post by 22Ryann »

Oh and we support all Moto PC Games that have user creeated content.

So please register your name before someone else does. Skins are not supported just yet but we plan on here soon depending on feedback. Thanks guys
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

congrats on getting the site launched! It looks great and I am looking forward to releasing tracks on there soon!
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Cheers Sky,

I updated your profile for Uploads & Reviews, Very early beta but im glad to get it launched. a lot coming down the pipe so i'm excited!
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

Looks really clean, I like it.

Will there be options for filtering certain games under sections like tracks?
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Greg,

Definitely! I have a few cool tricks up my sleeve for doing that on the front page, and the tracks pages, Angular (the language used to build it) makes it realllllly easy to filter data so it will be super powerful once i get to that stage. At the moment, and beginning where there isn't huge data yet, it's not too necessary but it will prove to come in super handy here in the future.

I have a lot of cool plans for it.

Thanks for the comments.
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

22Ryann wrote:Cheers Sky,

I updated your profile for Uploads & Reviews, Very early beta but im glad to get it launched. a lot coming down the pipe so i'm excited!
I would love to release my tracks on there, what do I need to do to get the privilege to do so?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I loved the background you had a while back :O I found the beta(?) or some very simple version of the site a few months back, can't remember how it looked, just remember that the background image was awesome 8) Also, there is a lot of blank nothing at the bottom ;)

22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

JJH186 wrote:

I would love to release my tracks on there, what do I need to do to get the privilege to do so?
Approved now mate, Approvals are done via a request on the account tab.
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Wahlamt wrote:I loved the background you had a while back :O I found the beta(?) or some very simple version of the site a few months back, can't remember how it looked, just remember that the background image was awesome 8) Also, there is a lot of blank nothing at the bottom ;)
Yea this is a little trickery with bootstrap. I'm changing it over to semantic-ui. so site will look bitchin
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Wahlamt, i liked it too. we will see if i can work it in, i kinda do UI design on the fly so who knows what it will look like in the end
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Spent some time tonight working on the Review modal. I'm taking all ques from MotocrossMadness2.com, theres was built in early 2000's and is still one of the best systems in my opinion!
http://www.mediafire.com/view/smupmjm1x ... apture.PNG

The old mcm2centrals page.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/92xw4oxhddd1v4k/mxm.PNG
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

22Ryann wrote:
JJH186 wrote:

Approved now mate, Approvals are done via a request on the account tab.
Thank you!
MX181

Post by MX181 »

i really like it !!! Hopefully i can get my upload request approved so i can test the uploading system out and also figure out how to change my avatar haha.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Great idea, great looking site. Looking forward to watching it grow. Only complaint is I cant update my profile picture :D Im sure that will be coming later down the road though. Good work man!