idk lol

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
cody226717
Team: Privateer

idk lol

Post by cody226717 »

I dont know... why i cant enjoy this game... why is it made with such a long learning curve... half the tracks i download... and play... i wabble off EVERY ramp... cant do whoops... i lean back and make an attempt to balance myself... but b4 i know it im flipped over... thats not realistic at all... i mean i spent 41.99 on this game or what ever and i wish i would have gotten my money's worth... ive had it for 4.7 months now... and i really cant seem to get it together... oh and i cant get any good looking graphics... well they dont come up all like HD looking... meaning that :evil: i cant see my graphics good, And when i boost my settings up for better graphics... all i get is lag... lol and every time ive asked questions on the forums... 89% of them are never answered. ok and btw lol ive set up my xbox 360 controllers settings to were they are exactly like Mx VA Atv: unleashed... and i STILL! cant seem to get my shit together. AND EVERYTIME! i come into a dam corner... i have to stop like 15 yards prior and slamming on the breaks :evil: :evil: :evil:
i guess ive given up hope with this game so i guess ima wait for Mx vs Atv: Reflex :o :o :o be happy once again with motocross games. And for the people who are guna ask why did even by the game thennn, Here is what i have to say... " Hey DumbF*%K! i dont see the future i didnt realize that it was gunna be so difficult... and i watched maybe 5 - 10 videos and thats what made me think it would be cool... and Kawasakiz is a DBAG! :evil: first time i met u... "GTFO noob" wow nice one man... a youtube fan put down and i was a complete noob to the game so l2 be nice bro! Karma sucks.
5th gear wide open is my job!
cody226717

Re: idk lol

Post by cody226717 »

cody226717 wrote:I dont know... why i cant enjoy this game... why is it made with such a long learning curve... half the tracks i download... and play... i wabble off EVERY ramp... cant do whoops... i lean back and make an attempt to balance myself... but b4 i know it im flipped over... thats not realistic at all... i mean i spent 41.99 on this game or what ever and i wish i would have gotten my money's worth... ive had it for 4.7 months now... and i really cant seem to get it together... oh and i cant get any good looking graphics... well they dont come up all like HD looking... meaning that :evil: i cant see my graphics good, And when i boost my settings up for better graphics... all i get is lag... lol and every time ive asked questions on the forums... 89% of them are never answered. ok and btw lol ive set up my xbox 360 controllers settings to were they are exactly like Mx VA Atv: unleashed... and i STILL! cant seem to get my (organic matter) together. AND EVERYTIME! i come into a dam corner... i have to stop like 15 yards prior and slamming on the breaks :evil: :evil: :evil:
i guess ive given up hope with this game so i guess ima wait for Mx vs Atv: Reflex :o :o :o be happy once again with motocross games. And for the people who are guna ask why did even by the game thennn, Here is what i have to say... " Hey DumbF*%K! i dont see the future i didnt realize that it was gunna be so difficult... and i watched maybe 5 - 10 videos and thats what made me think it would be cool... and Kawasakiz is a DBAG! :evil: first time i met u... "GTFO noob" wow nice one man... a youtube fan put down and i was a complete noob to the game so l2 be nice bro! Karma sucks.
You guys who are DIE! hard fans of this game dont get offended im just kinda heated
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Maybe if you spent more time practicing instead of accessing the website through a proxy server, you'd enjoy the game more.....

I've told you more than once already to stop it.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
cody226717

Post by cody226717 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Maybe if you spent more time practicing instead of accessing the website through a proxy server, you'd enjoy the game more.....

I've told you more than once already to stop it.
Im not on a proxy server... and what did u already tell me to stop on?
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Didn't you try the demo first before you bought the game?(ok maybe the old demo was different than the full version, but still)
I really can't believe you've played the game for 4.7(?) months, and not learn to ride atleast mediocrely.
cody226717 wrote:ok and btw lol ive set up my xbox 360 controllers settings to were they are exactly like Mx VA Atv: unleashed... and i STILL! cant seem to get my (organic matter) together.
You should forget everything you've learned about mva when you start playing mxs, there is nothing similar in riding between these games. There's many topics here about how to learn to ride so I'm not gonna preach anymore about that.

And for the kawasakiz case, I was on the server that time too. He was just angry at you 'cos you were cutting corners and crashing into him (on purpose or not) and that's not cool online.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
epik

Post by epik »

"idk lol".... so gay.
cody226717

Post by cody226717 »

epik wrote:"idk lol".... so gay.
stfu... pit bike riding fag
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Vellu said all true! Thats why i hate all begginers and others,becouse they just cutting track and taking others out.Or lappers go in my line and when i try to pass them they blocking me and i crash.Thats not good,you need to practic guys and ride clean as imposible.I know sometimes happen accidents but not all the time!

And cody,you dont like us right? Look what this topic did to you,all guys hate you now.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

honda150rider

Post by honda150rider »

idk did u turn off arcade yet lol?
honda150rider

Post by honda150rider »

oh yea if you wanna cut corners and ram people and stuff go on demo server lol just dont hit me
Sonnette
Team: Mspirit

Post by Sonnette »

Good Evening Gents,

Basicly I´m sorry to put my 2 cents in the round here. As a matter of fact I play this game for about a week or two right now and I love it absolutly!!! For sure I´m one of the beginners and for sure as well not the fastest guy in town at this point in time but as a matter of fact even I get bette and that is said by someone who is working in an +60h job a week with very little time to play. So basicly to back up the Community here I would say you just didn´t try hard enough since this is an simulation not a pin it and win game!! And basicly if you don´t like the game then nobody says you need to stay and there is no reason to say that an entire development of an game is sry for the wording shit just because you were not able to handle it. Look If you got money and by an Ferrari hit with 300 the wall just because of lack of driving abillity you would say ferrari´s are worse? No i would not think so. On the other hand and this goes to Kawasakis why did you hate people who where at a stage where you have been as well might be some time back but everybody was a beginner at one time so you should throttle back as well a bit and be better then him and just kick them all over the same cliff. Since on RL tracks you meet beginners as well and sometimes they really slow you down there as well due sudden line changes and incorrect usage of corners and there it is not annoying it is dangerous!! Basicly I try to admit the same rules in Game than in RL when I was starting to ride Someone told me try to stay in your line and don´t change around like a wicked Rabbit so that the faster riders can Pass you easier. Basicly in Game it is way harder then I thought if you miss the correct Brake point you over shoot way and if some one is behind you definitly hit him or tumble in his way. Basicly the other thing is which makes it in Game harder is that you are not able to look behind at least once I´m down I´m looking on the map if there is someone coming if so I wait until I got a free space to re enter the track. And all I can say with this way of doing things I didn´t get something like "F***king noob!" or anything else. Another thing is in the end we all should think about this is just a Game and if you have fast lap that is great but did you earn money from it No did you loose money when you are slow also no! And to the other unconstructive post I can say this should not be the attitude to react on such a post since you step on the same plate he did and that´s what we all don´t want or do we are on the same plate like Him! Just take a deep breath and think about.
one....
two....
Breath
one....
two...
Breath
And now you can kill me call me what ever you feel like but that are just my ideas and my mind and it is not changing what ever you do!

Kind Regards
THE MISSING POWER OF AN ENGINE IS BALANCED BY THE SICKNESS OF THE RIDER
IF YOU DON´T NEED TO BRAKE BEFORE A CORNER YOU HAD BEEN GAY ON THE STRAIGHT BEFORE
Redbull

Post by Redbull »

I fell over atleast 5-10 times when i first got the game i was horrible. I kept playing and trying new things and after a few months i got the hang of it. Now im pretty fast it takes time, you must not be shifting your weight or riding right this is a sim you can't turn full speed and expect to make it.
ImageFRAUD IS A CRIME SAM!!!
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

Haha I've been playing this game since the first release, and I still can't ride...at all. 8)
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

Sorry when I read that back it sounded like a put down for the game, but what I meant is my crashing doesn't put me off the game. I still love it when I get a perfect whip or drift the back end just right. :D
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Hey cody226717, watch your mouth around here. You can voice your opinions of the game, although entirely slamming it is not recommended, but direct insults and calling out other users, is strictly prohibited and will most likely end in a ban.

ddmx