Thinking of going back to no moderators.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: Thinking of going back to no moderators.

Post by tyskorn »

Duckstream wrote:I dont think unbanning would help?
who would it help? bring back those people who did wrong and didnt folow rules?

and about the private section for veterans, im in, im not a veteran but im not being a jerk ....atleast not trying.. :)

But its all up to jlv. he makes the rules here, not us normal folks, we can suggest, but i leave the action to jlv.
The two I am talking about did nothing wrong.Maybe they were swearing or something,but so was everyone else in the thread.Zach mxkid should be unbanned.
AMA_King
Team: Privateer

Post by AMA_King »

Ditto...

I frequent several vBulletin forums & they make the "report user" or "reputation" options more obvious.

There's probably similar options in phpBB, but it takes time & and can still be abused...

The only sure way to eliminate any problems is eliminate all users :shock:
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

i actually honestly was going to suggest you add 2 more moderators/admins, not really moderators so much since we ALL are on the forums here constant

Doesn't seem there are any West Coast mods, there on and stuff later on in the day, but no body is really on during the morning-afternoon for all the west coast players. Gets annoying with no one to kick/restart during the day groups are online.

The game is going to grow no matter what, and i think it has over this supercross series from all the publicity. You need other people to make a call though jlv, i seen it already a bunch of times were pressure is put on you to make in game calls on "things" You kinda need to stay neutral WHICH you do. But i think your admins should be more in charge and less lenient. Someone posted about dropping all current bans, maybe a good idea and realllllllly watch everyone who has flags.

The only people i really see keeping people in check honestly though are Shack(NJ) and Dj(AUS). The others are only on when everyone is on so it doesnt really make a difference. DDMX (ohio) used to do a lot i thought but hes tied up with school lately and taking a break. But everyone else you have isn't really on that much anymore or doing much so that makes the focus on DJ and Shack and Jlv.

I think there should not be any more subforms, keep shit simple and good flowing. If anything make a sticky or sub for the SSOTW shit so we dont have weekly random posts docking down actual topics or questions from people.

Just go browse a few other community game forums and see how they keep things in check, the last big one i came from was NSA from Natural Selection.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Jake_413

Post by Jake_413 »

i think that it should be jlv and like shack and maybe 1 other. noit pointing names but i think the hole banning thing can get tied up with personaly not liking someone. not just going by what they have done wrong. shack is the most mature as an admin in my eyes and toto but im never on with him. James, yeah i think he could be a plus because he seems like he would be stricktly buissnes lmao but i actually think he could be good. maybe weed out a few mods and add some more freshen it up a lil.
FMXIAN wrote:DJ I Swear If You Were My Dog I Would Put You Down
HA^

Jake_413

Post by Jake_413 »

The two I am talking about did nothing wrong.Maybe they were swearing or something,but so was everyone else in the thread.Zach mxkid should be unbanned

i agree. not because were friends because i think it was a little bias. (is that the right word?)
FMXIAN wrote:DJ I Swear If You Were My Dog I Would Put You Down
HA^

Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

mods just get big headed and it causes problems. I believe going back to just having jlv as a mod is a good choice.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Yea, I think that if JLV thinks he can handle it, he probably can. If I was a mod I'd probably ban every person that was acting immature and retarded....Leaving not many left! :lol:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

See guys JLV is gonna ask me for Mod because of my use of language. :lol: (i really dont mean it.)
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Mittocs wrote:mods just get big headed and it causes problems. I believe going back to just having jlv as a mod is a good choice.
I don't think they actually are big headed, but that is the perception and it hurts everyone, including the moderators.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

Mods or no mods, people aroud here really should respect eachother more
motox161

Post by motox161 »

There's just way too many people with different prospectives on everything. What if there was a limit to how much you can post? Say 1 per day for new comers? Then a few posts a day for the experienced. This would allow for much more meaningful posts instead of filling the forums with garbage.
Gourley #13
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

You dont need them if you dont have any rules anyway..
You really should be more strict about the rules. People do and say whatever they want and get away with it..On this forum aswell as online. Noones paying to use these forums so they have NO rights at all. People get week bans here for stuff that would get you would get a perma ban on any other site. And the stuff that gets you week bans on other sites, they get away with here. You're being way too nice, just my opinion.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

i just hope this forum wont turn into a new mcmfactory.
WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

x2
Jonathan
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VWK

Post by Jonathan »

WhMx179 wrote:x2
X3 Billion
Buttscratcher?