2010-06-20 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
AUS_yzman
Team: AUS

Re: 2010-06-20 snapshot

Post by AUS_yzman »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Man JLV! You must be burnin' the midnight oil getting these snapshots out so quickly. Just downloaded the 6-20 snapshot and cant wait to see the difference. I was glad to find the tip about sitting on landings to reduce the chance of crashing, 'cause it works! Keep up the good work and I hope donations find their way to you.
I find this a bit odd , so if I overjump the best thing to do is sit for the landing?
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

AUS_yzman wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Man JLV! You must be burnin' the midnight oil getting these snapshots out so quickly. Just downloaded the 6-20 snapshot and cant wait to see the difference. I was glad to find the tip about sitting on landings to reduce the chance of crashing, 'cause it works! Keep up the good work and I hope donations find their way to you.
I find this a bit odd , so if I overjump the best thing to do is sit for the landing?
yes, and hope that you wont crash lol;p sometimes it works, sometimes u still crash^^
matias
Team: Privateer

Post by matias »

i think this its a back step snapshot :S , i prefer the previous snapshot its fells more realistic , btw , jlv , i think the server must start to check the client snapshot , to allow connect only who has the last snapshot.
Phathry25 wrote: everyone has to start somewhere and if theres no available templates they have three options, ripping, kissing your ass, or making their own template.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

matias wrote:i think this its a back step snapshot :S , i prefer the previous snapshot its fells more realistic , btw , jlv , i think the server must start to check the client snapshot , to allow connect only who has the last snapshot.
It's not a step back... and i agree on the server part;)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

AUS_yzman wrote:
This snapshot should have fixed the landing while sitting down problem. Sitting down survives about 25 feet while standing survives about 28 with the current settings.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
AUS_yzman
Team: AUS

Post by AUS_yzman »

Ok cool :D Im glad not to have to learn to sit for harsh landings
Lucas.715

Post by Lucas.715 »

haha...what else we can do with this new snapshot...besides fall?...

TURN ON YOU BIKE DUUUUDE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElFVwXv9ixY
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

That's awesome!
Embedded just in case some of you missed it because you didn't like the title he mentioned.I had to second guess watching it.But it's cool,haha.

Lucas.715

Post by Lucas.715 »

tyskorn wrote:That's awesome!
Embedded just in case some of you missed it because you didn't like the title he mentioned.I had to second guess watching it.But it's cool,haha.

hahahahahahahahaha....sorry man...i'm brazilian so, you know, i dont have a good english i guess. :P...

but yeah, this is awesome hahaha.

how can i put the tittle? :oops:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

We call it "kickstart".
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Lucas.715

Post by Lucas.715 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:We call it "kickstart".

ooh, good. will fix xD
hahaha