Buying the game, download version!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Rallemx

Buying the game, download version!

Post by Rallemx »

Hey. If you buy the game, download version, will you like get an email to your mail with a link to ..download the game? Can you do it multiple times, like if you get a new computer and so? Or you delete it? And how long time does it take? I think im gonna buy the game O,o..I'd be really happy if someone could answer these questions! :)
yomo

Re: Buying the game, download version!

Post by yomo »

ok ill try to answer these in order:

1. if u get the download version u should get an email straight away with a link to download the game (is around 136 MB if i remember right)
2. The link lasts 24 hours (JLV correct me if im wrong)
3. If you change computers or wipe it for some reason, just email JLV and he will send u a new download link.

Once u have the game download the latest snap shot (near the top of this forum) to beable to use rider lean and the new physics

hope thats all ur questions
Welcome to the best MX game on the planet :D
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

yomo195 wrote:ok ill try to answer these in order:

1. if u get the download version u should get an email straight away with a link to download the game (is around 136 MB if i remember right)
2. The link lasts 24 hours (JLV correct me if im wrong)
3. If you change computers or wipe it for some reason, just email JLV and he will send u a new download link.

Once u have the game download the latest snap shot (near the top of this forum) to beable to use rider lean and the new physics

hope thats all ur questions
Welcome to the best MX game on the planet :D
So if I have any problems I can just mail JLV? And he'll answer? And he knows that I bought the game so there wont be any problems? That really sounds great.. :D
How long time does it take if you order the cd?
yomo

Post by yomo »

yeah JLV is really understanding...

umm CD would probably take a week (if in the US) or longer out of america (but ask JLV is you want a better estimation)