ddmx Rider Model - Download

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Re: ddmx Rider Model - Download

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I told you since the first steps... you know, I dont need tell you what i think about
But is just sweet !
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Wow great creation here ..Simply awsome
Thank You so much for making it :D
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

i like it and all

but a couple things

1. the astar brace gets in the way of the 1st person cam
2. the biceps and triceps are almost flat from a certain view
3. the legs are huge and he doesnt look like he fits on the bike right
4. the arms are edgy and drop down at a certain point
and last the hands are huge
WHOA THERE
motox161

Post by motox161 »

Nice job! The rider looks so sick now
Gourley #13
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

my game is crashing should i redownload
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

kwic73 wrote:my game is crashing should i redownload
try everything, if it goes far from good. start asking questions!

peace
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

kwic73 wrote:my game is crashing should i redownload
Post your system specs.
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

dont worry about it i got it going, just had to fiddle around with my computer
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

It's a nice looking rider, legs are a little thick, and the joints seem a little narrow (hips/knees), and the legs are spread too far out. I know when I ride, the inside of my boot is almost always touching the frame.
yama151

Post by yama151 »

do i have to buy the full version to download these skins? cuz they look absolutely awsome!
-I Wana Ride-
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

ya its a whole different model so ya u need it
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Voutare wrote:It's a nice looking rider, legs are a little thick, and the joints seem a little narrow (hips/knees), and the legs are spread too far out. I know when I ride, the inside of my boot is almost always touching the frame.
My comments exactly. The boots are still way too wide.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

man you like to complain dont you is anything ever good enough for you?
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Joe Sawler wrote:man you like to complain dont you is anything ever good enough for you?
There's other people here who share my opinion about this. In fact I copied someone else's post in order to state my opinion. Why do you single me out?

I guess the answer is yes. I'm not one to settle. In my real racing if I don't win I am down right disappointed in myself. Sometimes even when I do win, if I feel like I rode crappy or didn't have to ride hard to win I'll still be let down. There is no feeling greater than taking yourself right to that razor's edge and being able to ride there lap after lap. This is something most people will never know. I guess I let my attitude towards racing carry over into my everyday life. If it's not perfect I have no qualms whatsoever about telling it like I see it. If you see it differently, that's fine. Don't try to tear me down because we have different opinions. I'm not trying to tear anyone down, tell them their work is shitty and unappreciated, I'm just being honest. Honestly I love that these guys are willing to devote so much of their own time and skill to develop this game further, whats wrong with pushing them to do better? With the constructive criticism that has been offered in this post I assure DDMX will go back and improve his rider model further, and re-release it at some point. Without people willing to offer these criticisms we would have never started to improve upon this game in the first place. Look at the first skins, first bike mods, first tracks...if we all kept out opinions to ourselves I assure this game would be dead by now. I'm heavily into car racing sims, and the modding of those sims. When people offer advise and tell someone what is wrong with their model/track/skin those people take is for what it is, constructive criticism and nothing more. I'm not trying to say I'm better, or can do better, I'm just trying to get everyone to realize their full potential so we can all make this game as great as possible.

You all need to get out there and check out the mods available for other games, when you compare the median quality of those mods to the mods available for MX Sim you will see how far behind this community truly is.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Phathry25 wrote:
Joe Sawler wrote:man you like to complain dont you is anything ever good enough for you?
There's other people here who share my opinion about this. In fact I copied someone else's post in order to state my opinion. Why do you single me out?

I guess the answer is yes. I'm not one to settle. In my real racing if I don't win I am down right disappointed in myself. Sometimes even when I do win, if I feel like I rode crappy or didn't have to ride hard to win I'll still be let down. There is no feeling greater than taking yourself right to that razor's edge and being able to ride there lap after lap. This is something most people will never know. I guess I let my attitude towards racing carry over into my everyday life. If it's not perfect I have no qualms whatsoever about telling it like I see it. If you see it differently, that's fine. Don't try to tear me down because we have different opinions. I'm not trying to tear anyone down, tell them their work is shitty and unappreciated, I'm just being honest. Honestly I love that these guys are willing to devote so much of their own time and skill to develop this game further, whats wrong with pushing them to do better? With the constructive criticism that has been offered in this post I assure DDMX will go back and improve his rider model further, and re-release it at some point. Without people willing to offer these criticisms we would have never started to improve upon this game in the first place. Look at the first skins, first bike mods, first tracks...if we all kept out opinions to ourselves I assure this game would be dead by now. I'm heavily into car racing sims, and the modding of those sims. When people offer advise and tell someone what is wrong with their model/track/skin those people take is for what it is, constructive criticism and nothing more. I'm not trying to say I'm better, or can do better, I'm just trying to get everyone to realize their full potential so we can all make this game as great as possible.

You all need to get out there and check out the mods available for other games, when you compare the median quality of those mods to the mods available for MX Sim you will see how far behind this community truly is.
I agree.

You all contradict yourselves way to much.

You want the game to be the best, but when someone points out the little things, you get on their ass and ride it to the gay bar.

Chill the fuck out. JLV and everyone modding the game is making this game as good as it can get. If moving the riders legs together a few inches is to much to ask, then we would have given up a long ass time ago.