Showtime Rider Pak

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ShowtimeMx

Showtime Rider Pak

Post by ShowtimeMx »

Well here they are, I have put a lot more time into these than i probably should have but oh well hopefully someone will enjoy them.
The helmet has some cool details like front vent where the mouth is that you can actually see through as well as the goggles are see through as well.

The file contains all three rider models, New helmet model and skins, and plenty of gear, and last but not least the templates incase someone wants to make their own.

thanks to Factory_Br and Wake for testing and giving me some feedback, and hopefully I will have an update soon with the leatt that wake is making.

anyways leave a comment and let me know what ya think good or bad just go easy on me since i did spend a good amount of time working on these.

Update: this is the new fixed file with the Pro Rider Model included.

update update: This file contains the .saf without the folder in it so that you can use your custome skins. sorry for the errors

also i should have an update for this model by the weekend with better arms, lower poly helmet, better goggles and a few other things.

put in personal folder
http://www.mediafire.com/file/znz3lqzzr ... derPak.rar

Here is the rider template for making skins guess i left it out when I fixed the other file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/djymndz2j ... layout.rar
Last edited by ShowtimeMx on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
stocksy129

Re: Showtime Rider Pak

Post by stocksy129 »

in game he looks really fat also the legs look like their connected to his gut and his got no ass sort of thing but the arms they looked really good in game

Good work (much better than what i would be able to do)
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

great job lites looks great (to me) but i cant load the pro model it gives an error saying... uhh the rider_body isnt there
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

AWESOME! But the thor other thing didnt work..the thor lite did but not the other stuff, but the thor lite = PERFECT! :D
Thanks man I love it
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Good :) just why chest protector is just on chest its got to by and on the back..
Btw: Could you give me a link of rider wireframes?
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Pro_MX_Rider
Team: Privateer

Post by Pro_MX_Rider »

NICE
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Sweet , really sweet
I'm liking a lot this way that we have have different models , thats awesome
But this pink F3 , I thought you would change it lol anyways great job , thanks for make one model more
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
MXF_Marv
Team: HRC

Post by MXF_Marv »

Very Very very nice dude !!

Great Jobb :D
1st on Man-On-Man Tournament.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

so if i download this i will still be able to switch back and forth with ddmx's model correct? or does this replace ddmxs model and put his skin on ur model?
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

jbob23 wrote:so if i download this i will still be able to switch back and forth with ddmx's model correct? or does this replace ddmxs model and put his skin on ur model?
no it does not replace ddmx's model or skins, it is its own model.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

How do you have to name the skins to get them to show. I tried rider_body-lites-skin to no avail. It just gives me and error that it can't find rider_body-lites.jm. Is it showtime-lites-skin?

I think it looks pretty good, not as blocky as DDMX's model. Seems like you took a simpler approach to your model, then added depth to it with shading. The only problem I noticed with it was there was a few spots on the model where something was amiss. There's a spot on both knees and right on his bunghole where every skin shows green on my end. I'll add screenshots of both of the area at the end of my post. The graphics at the top of the legs are also slightly deformed. It seems like when he sits it gets worse, is this caused by the bone weighting? The arms definitely look better in game than in the renders. I'm liking the TLD helmet, and definitely the Henry replica, that helmet is a classic. If I ever get an Arai or Bell helmet I'll be in hog heaven. 8) The last thing is how are you rendering your wireframes for the template? They seem way too think to me from past experiences. That and I don't have the font used on the templates, lol.

On the whole I'd say this is my favorite rider model out there so far. The model detail of DDMX's model is better, but it ends up not looking right in game because of that. Good job taking into consideration the game when you built your model. You have to work within the system you are given.

Kawasakis, the templates w/ wireframes are included in the RAR file. And the chest protector showtime included is real. Its more of a rock guard than anything. On the template both sides of the chest protector are paintable so you could make a full front and back protector.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc28 ... -20-20.png
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc28 ... -28-68.png
epik

Post by epik »

awsome job showtime, this model looks sweet in-game. I love the helmets.
Dustin434

Post by Dustin434 »

ok i love the helmet and the model
a few things though

1.this isnt anything to do with the model i would like more skin variations i love the skins but i would like mabey some without the chest protector some with the full protecter some with the leatt some with both and mabey some with a more toned down chest protector like mabey just the white one or the black instead of zebra

2.He doesnt look kinda fat but hes not i think this is becuase his body is straight down with out any curves

3.Great job with the boots and the arms and everything for that matter
"90 percent of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra
Thanks To Kawasakis For The Sig
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

you said there was a template i cant find it
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

yeah and me..
MXS Cup Winner