Secret Menu Stability Settings

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Garasaki

Re: Secret Menu Stability Settings

Post by Garasaki »

ShackAttack12 wrote: I dont think there really is anything more important than correctly setting up the suspension for a particular track. Certainly, what works for one person may not work for another. For that reason, it is quite difficult to share suspension settings as it can vary.
All the more reason it'd be nice to have "savable" setups so you can tweak your suspension for a specific track, and recall that setting very easily.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

Garasaki wrote:All the more reason it'd be nice to have "savable" setups so you can tweak your suspension for a specific track, and recall that setting very easily.
I second this. We really need savable setups because I really don't feel like taking the time to setup my suspension, or gearing, every time I change tracks.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'm not sure if this is just me, but I don't change my setup when riding different tracks. This topic, and ddmx's and Checkerz new track, motivates me to look further into my setup though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

yeah i dont change it MUCH but every once in a while i find it necessary to tweak things around a bit