Maniacs website hacked

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Xtrem
Team: Maniacs

Re: Maniacs website hacked

Post by Xtrem »

Yea Basicly leading to the idea that a race factory member would do something like that is retarded on 30 levels. And honestly, It was an error on our sites build.... which was found and fixed as soon as we discovered it. Basicly someone was able to resign up as anyone.... and change the rider name to anyone they wanted. We know who it was.... and this person WILL get black flagged on Wensday at the start of the race for tampering with entry information. Watch for it ;)
ImageImage
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by die996 »

Guys, it was just a simple joke, doing that would be really dumb and pretty much unuseful since nowadays most stuff can be recovered. Also, it took like 5 posts for someone to highlight it, even Xtrem and AWood replied my original message without saying a thing about it

PS : Xtrem, it's good you have solved the problem
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

First of all, if me and wheels were going to hack a site, we'd either REALLY eff the site over OR do something actually funny lol

As for the Die/Checkerz debacle, Die please understand that we do NOT want to portray that image in anyway. We HAD to comment towards your post in that way to disconnect rF from that idea. Someone may read that, agree with it, and if we don't dispute it, they just assume it to be true. We support all the other race hosts of MXS the best we can.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Xtrem wrote:Yea Basicly leading to the idea that a race factory member would do something like that is retarded on 30 levels. And honestly, It was an error on our sites build.... which was found and fixed as soon as we discovered it. Basicly someone was able to resign up as anyone.... and change the rider name to anyone they wanted. We know who it was.... and this person WILL get black flagged on Wensday at the start of the race for tampering with entry information. Watch for it ;)
MAKE A POST ABOUT IT BECAUSE IM NOT GONNA BE THERE. Which also means it was someone with computer experience who races last week.

Fucking exciting whodunnit :D
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
mitch#67
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BTO Sports

Post by mitch#67 »

die996 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
die996 wrote:I'm gonna say this was an inside job. That or rF guys don't like having rivals, LoL
I don't find your "joke" the least bit amusing.

Everything you post on this forum is trash. Still can't figure out why you have avoided being banned.

Glad the Maniacs got their issue figured out.
Why were you on the defensive?? It was just a joke, NOBODY understood it as something offensive to rF
to be honest die, i take everything you say as a joke. simply because you are a fucking idiot. :D :D
pulse

Post by pulse »

to be honest die, i take everything you say as a joke. simply because you are a fucking idiot. :D :D
+100000
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

mitch#67 wrote: to be honest die, i take everything you say as a joke. simply because you are a fucking idiot. :D :D
Have you seen Rule Number 1. Josh is layin homie's out now days. Just lettin ya know.
you are a G jlv
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It's too late for him but maybe someone else will learn from his mistake.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

jlv wrote:It's too late for him but maybe someone else will learn from his mistake.
Two more down! :P
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th