F**k the fast 50's

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

F**k the fast 50's

Post by enzopersson »

I think fiddys sucks, i mean, its no fun to play in the game.
I think you guys should make the 85 bikes instead. i guess thats something every MX game player have wanted.
And make so u can choose the length of the rider! It has always been one lenght in the mx games, why not make so you could make you'r own length?

I think if you do 85's and so on, this could be one of the most popular mx game's

Peace out/enzopersson
Joe
Team: MXSP

Re: F**k the fast 50's

Post by Joe »

I have to agree iv always wanted to ride a 85 in a mx game and i never ride the 50s

85s would be sick
motox161

Post by motox161 »

ya i think that 85s would be way sicker than 50s
Gourley #13
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

Most people want 80s in the game because thats what they ride, personally i would like to see them aswell but maybe after the big bikes.

My priority's as far as bikes would go

450s/250s
50s
80s/150s
and maybe some quads some were in there to satisfy some of you quaders :)
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Yeah nice idea! Yeah quads should be cool too with a simulator :p Lol im lookin foward to this, but i mean, 50's sucks, and btw i ride 250 2 stroke, im not a kid ;)
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I want some snowmobiles, and some strange deformation to make it feel like a snocross race, with snow and all.

Yeah.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

if some work went into making a quad and getting to work like it should, it could be badass. espicially if the traction stayed the same..the ability to actually powerslide like the game lets u would be so kickass
HolstadMX

Post by HolstadMX »

what about crashing?

isnt strange when u lanch 50 ft in the air, land on ur head and still find the rider is un effected

but u shouldnt crash every time u lay the bike down like the game allready has

idk just thinking outlowd
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Voutare wrote:I want some snowmobiles, and some strange deformation to make it feel like a snocross race, with snow and all.

Yeah.
kinda stupid, but guys actually think if he will put thiese things in the game...maybe 80s and maybe quads but thats about it.He hasnt eve got shadows to cast off the bike yet so....
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Snowmobiles are kind of stupid?

Snowmobiles kick ass. Have you ever rode on a real snocross track before? It's awesome.
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Well for now it is MX simulator. There is still lots to do just for the motocross aspect before even thinking about extending beyond that. If jlv has an interest in other "similar" racing like snocross or bmx then maybe he'd do something for them but I'm sure that'd be far off from now.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

just make it like r factor so it can be easily moded so anyone wants a snowmobile mod they can make it
kawirider819

Post by kawirider819 »

Netdemon01 wrote:Well for now it is MX simulator. There is still lots to do just for the motocross aspect before even thinking about extending beyond that. If jlv has an interest in other "similar" racing like snocross or bmx then maybe he'd do something for them but I'm sure that'd be far off from now.
i agree, its a MX simulator guys, i think the point was to get away from mx vs atv untamed type by getting rid of anything other then the bikes, mayby if he decides to make a snocross simulator or quad simulator, but lets stick with the point here
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

if quads dont call it MX, waht do they call it? IMO MX is 50s 80s 125s 250s and quads.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
VRT_JPRLisbon_

Post by VRT_JPRLisbon_ »

enzopersson wrote:Yeah nice idea! Yeah quads should be cool too with a simulator :p Lol im lookin foward to this, but i mean, 50's sucks, and btw i ride 250 2 stroke, im not a kid ;)
F**k the fast 50's <<< this looks like from a kid , pardon not from a kid , but from a litle boy that just know how t say shit of what others do , he is doing the fast50 for free and u say that , where is your 80cc bike model , after all this days i dont see nothing here :P

Your lucky cause im not moderator here , because you would be banned without any info why.

again he is doing it for free , no like no play , end of story :wink: