2013 SX track scale 1:1

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Re: 2013 SX track scale 1:1

Post by Norcal_51 »

How about 2.0? :mrgreen:
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Lo2Rider wrote:Sometimes inside line is faster but put you on the outside for next turn. Sometimes outside line allow you to take different line on a rythm section. It´s like this for real. And ruts can be added on the outside too, which would mean outside will be harder to handle (manage?).

I remember 1 rut which, IMO, was perfect, at unadilla 2012, 1m49s on the vid :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g1tpMoVpsfc

This one looks so real!

And, putting ruts in SX doesn't mean putting ruts everywere on the track.

What she said 8) Some ruts WOULD be cool, but not overrutted ;) I like the way the tracks are now, terrain deformation is not possible for the moment i think. So a rutted version of the 1.25(?) tracks would be awesome. Just that you have to take your lines. It is nice riding right now, but some ruts,and i say it again: Not to many, would be cool. I dont see why 1:1 scale will make the
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Lo2Rider wrote:Sometimes inside line is faster but put you on the outside for next turn. Sometimes outside line allow you to take different line on a rythm section. It´s like this for real. And ruts can be added on the outside too, which would mean outside will be harder to handle (manage?).

I remember 1 rut which, IMO, was perfect, at unadilla 2012, 1m49s on the vid :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g1tpMoVpsfc

This one looks so real!

And, putting ruts in SX doesn't mean putting ruts everywere on the track.

What she said 8) Some ruts WOULD be cool, but not overrutted ;) I like the way the tracks are now, terrain deformation is not possible for the moment i think. So a rutted version of the 1.25(?) tracks would be awesome. Just that you have to take your lines. It is nice riding right now, but some ruts,and i say it again: Not to many, would be cool. I dont see why 1:1 scale will make the sx better you know
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
mxallan15

Post by mxallan15 »

Cody Darr wrote:
mxallan15 wrote:I want scale 1:1 too for sx 2013 , scale 1:1 and smoothing the top of the jump , with 1:1 scale more line than scale 1:25

Are you they guy who made Liberty SX1, SX2, AND MX tracks?
Yeah , it's my , why ?