Welcome!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Re: Welcome!

Post by Joe »

not your mom AAAAAAAA lol no i know what ya mean you cant take any screen shots from the back view cuz his butt is messed lol
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

lol thank god 4 photoshop
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
macedhx buddy

mcm2

Post by macedhx buddy »

do you like motocross madness2 :?: 8)
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Post by rewrew421 »

Little something I made.

http://mxstribune.blogspot.com/
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
perthyz85

Post by perthyz85 »

hi jlv luv the game but i rekon it would be kool if the dirt sprayin of the back tire looked better thanks cya
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

That can be fixed by putting another roost.png into your personal folder
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

hi jlv do you know why my demo of mx sim is not working properly, when i am playin it all the ground is flat but wen i get to a jump or a berm or some part that is supposed to be a hill or somethin it goes back to how it should be but when i go past it it goes flat again why is this please help.
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

I think you mean in the editor when you make a new jump or land feature it will just show up as a shadow untill you get right up to it. Just keep going over it it will eventually stay there.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

mxcr85 wrote:hi jlv do you know why my demo of mx sim is not working properly, when i am playin it all the ground is flat but wen i get to a jump or a berm or some part that is supposed to be a hill or somethin it goes back to how it should be but when i go past it it goes flat again why is this please help.

You probably have the ground detail turned way down. I've turned it down once to run a 40 rider gate and noticed this happening. Elevation changes just aren't drawn in the distance until you get closer to them. If you have a descent computer then turn the settings up.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
hondarider525

Post by hondarider525 »

hey guys jsut got the game, its pretty difficult. hey just wondering how long it took all you guys to be able to ride on stability below like 50, because every time i try i jsut fall over haha, thanks JW, also i was searching but couldnt find it are there newer models for bikes or riders yet? thanks
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

maby a couple of days. start a race, first you ride at the stability you prefer, then next lap, lower the stability more -15 or something. then next lap use the stability you prefer and do this on and on and on and on...
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

hi jlv i am having a problem with the demo version of mx simulator, when i go on to it and pick a track both of the tracks are flat and there are no jumps or anythin, why is this? plz help me. :? :?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Open "MX Simulator Personal Folder" (in the start menu). Delete or rename the folders named "x1b" and "rabbithill".
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

thnx so much jlv it worked!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
smudger924

Post by smudger924 »

JLV,

Firstly a great game and the first realistic one !!!!!

Overall I think the game is really good and can see it going a lot further.

The good points are too many too list so I am just going to put what does annoy me a little......

The turning (leaning) is great when you are going, but if you get stuck going slow around a banked berm and come to a stop, to get going is really hard as your controller works the opposite way. Fine if you are on a straight as you can just clutch the bike and you are straight away leaning in the right direction, and your controller feels correct. I am just wondering if you can not make it so that when you are dabbing the steering goes in the reverse direction. I hope you understand what I mean and too be honest this can be combated by not going slowly :-)

The second point is I would like to be able to end the race when I finish as some times I am quite far ahead of the rest of the field, only on ametuer but gets a little annoying waiting before I can go onto the next race.

But once again thanks for a great title and one that will hopefully go past MCM2 and Unleashed!!!

Cheers