How solid is this laptop??

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
matias
Team: Privateer

Re: How solid is this laptop??

Post by matias »

pinit24/7#12 wrote:the minimum price your gonna be able to spend on a laptop to be able to run even the lowest detail tracks is probably $600. To run Rf nationals with 40 people your looking at $1,500+. Best bet is to go with a desktop and if possible build it yourself
ur right , ive got Samsung 355V5C, and runs the game decent , not high detail , but far away from the crap. but its true 34 players 20~24 fps on Rf and the track its normal res and bike models. but when i play with 15 playres ive got 50~90 fps.
so if you are planning play often and not hardcore playing you are good, in other case buy a self made desktop.
Phathry25 wrote: everyone has to start somewhere and if theres no available templates they have three options, ripping, kissing your ass, or making their own template.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

I have intel graphics family and it is the worst thing ever!! i can only run rf races on the lowest settings
Nsteezy
Team: Privateer

Post by Nsteezy »

matias wrote:
pinit24/7#12 wrote:the minimum price your gonna be able to spend on a laptop to be able to run even the lowest detail tracks is probably $600. To run Rf nationals with 40 people your looking at $1,500+. Best bet is to go with a desktop and if possible build it yourself
ur right , ive got Samsung 355V5C, and runs the game decent , not high detail , but far away from the crap. but its true 34 players 20~24 fps on Rf and the track its normal res and bike models. but when i play with 15 playres ive got 50~90 fps.
so if you are planning play often and not hardcore playing you are good, in other case buy a self made desktop.
I do agree you get more for your money with a desktop but the mobility is worth it IMO with a laptop. Single player I get 124-125 fps on high detail settings on any track. When I run a full gate on multiplayer I just put it to normal settings and can keep the frame rate above 90 fps with stock skins. Like I said before my laptop was only $800 and I'm not stuck in an office using a desktop.
joshcowin

Post by joshcowin »

dont mean to rain on your parade but i built a pc for a customer that can run rf nationals or other high res tracks with a full lineup on a $780 desktop,i have built many pcs in my time and if your spending $1500+ on a pc to run mxs then your being ripped off