Bike Setup

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DJD

Re: Bike Setup

Post by DJD »

You dont turn a dirtbike, you LEAN the dirtbike.

Its all about the lean angle and throttle control.
HESH838

Post by HESH838 »

hey mxsnewbie.. was just wandering is your front end washing out when your using the front brake??.. if it is then maybe you have your front brake set on normal rather than antilock??, or even both brakes mapped to one button on yor joypad.. its just a thought!!

and also it helps to get off the front brake before you lean in to a turn... have you ever tried slamming on your front brake whilst leaning in real life?? washout lol!
my 'stats' http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/1098/ even though only about half of them are "fast laps"

dms

Post by dms »

im having a lot of trouble with sx whoops. any good setups for those?
dms 56
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

how do i tturn my front wheel very time i try all it does is lean and my rider has no balance he highsides everywhere
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

how do i do a turn down whip
livefast cz

Post by livefast cz »

when you want thurn down on left side you must lean on the lip like on whip on left side and ïn the end of the lip you must tap on other side and he srub..(reverse steering in the air)Biger steering num.in stab.setup helps too..(sorry my bad english im czech)hope it help you..
motoracer514

Post by motoracer514 »

i cant keep the bike from swaping out or staying up thru turns can someone help me please.
Red619
Team: Privateer

Post by Red619 »

Just practice man, thats the only way you learn how not to wash out. Its also easier(for me) not to wash out in first person view. But try not to turn so fast, you can just do a 180 degree turn on a dirtbike like you would on a bmx bike. You got to pick your line before you hit the turn and stick with it, pick the right enter and exit angle and try not to turn to quick. If you dont know how to use your back brake when turning, you got to learn. Tapping the back brake while turning will slide you back tire out and help you make a sharper turn. But really you just have to practice. Like its been said before to all you guys who are used to being good at a racing games in a couple of weeks, it takes a buttload of practice to be good and make it around the track with out falling in this game. I started playing this game i think in mar or feb 2010 and still I am learning how turn and make it around a track without falling. This is MXsimulator not mx vs atv, you cant pin it around a turn with out looking at where your going. One last tip trying dab when you come into the turns adds stability to the rider. Hope this helped
Prologue

Post by Prologue »

Klazyz

Post by Klazyz »

Hey there, could i get the default stab settings!? :)
totorox

Post by totorox »

Klazyz wrote:Hey there, could i get the default stab settings!? :)
When you move your main stability (by default is 50), all content of advanced stability setup is reseted to default value according to main stability value.
If you know how, you can edit your config. file and remove lines of values you want reseted to default.