ITS A GAME

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
yzrider42

ITS A GAME

Post by yzrider42 »

why does everyone keep crying cuz kyler or someone else took them out online? its a game so whats it matter. i can understand if we were doing online championships and he did it. just stop complaining and have fun. if its bothering you just take him out and have fun with it. its just dumb how people tell on kids who take em out.
DJ99X

Re: ITS A GAME

Post by DJ99X »

Its ok if its an accident. But he was purposely taking people out, thats just not called for.
Jack 984
Team: Privateer

Post by Jack 984 »

yay for useless topics !
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

yzrider42 wrote:why does everyone keep crying cuz kyler or someone else took them out online? its a game so whats it matter. i can understand if we were doing online championships and he did it. just stop complaining and have fun. if its bothering you just take him out and have fun with it. its just dumb how people tell on kids who take em out.
Yes, but it is also racing, and people enjoy racing in good, close battles until the checkered flag, without being purposely wrecked by some young idiot that does not want to race. If you want to wreck people, play singleplayer with a bunch of AI and have fun taking out the AI. They get back up, never give up, and they never bitch!

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
BMseX

Post by BMseX »

yzrider42 wrote:why does everyone keep crying cuz kyler or someone else took them out online? its a game so whats it matter. i can understand if we were doing online championships and he did it. just stop complaining and have fun. if its bothering you just take him out and have fun with it. its just dumb how people tell on kids who take em out.
no no no no no, this can't be a game, theres no way! noooooooooo! My life Ruined!!! Thanks alot doucher!

nah, It is a game but its annoying when people do that, idc I don't race online.
"It took Jesus 3 days to respawn, talk about LAG!"
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Sure don't give up, they manage to climb walls to keep going, haha

DJD

Post by DJD »

Thats inspirational.

We should all learn from these poor, pathetic A.I. riders......
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

DJ wrote:Sure don't give up, they manage to climb walls to keep going, haha

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/DJ_YZF/mayhem.jpg
DJ will do whatever it takes to win a race. :lol:
Mutt

Post by Mutt »

lol... its not a game... its a simulator!! How could you. :cry:
MxWolf

Post by MxWolf »

whats wrong with them doing that i mean there just getting the full motocross feeling there tryin to be like pourcel whos not fast enough to keep up and ride faster than he knows how to go wrecks then has to take people out to "catch up"
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

i cant believe you would even make this thread.. you must either not race online or you are one of the one doin it... but either way those dousch's need to either sack up and get fast or free ride away from the track..
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Wait wait wait

This is a GAME???
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

haha dont worry Garasaki its not a GAME it a SIM... :mrgreen: