MX Simulator National Series

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Re: MX Simulator National Series

Post by Joe »

ya dj it would be sick if you could whip us up a quick skin
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I would.... but I will be the designer for my team. I can't be designing for two teams now can I
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya lol we can still work together

you ever hear the saying you scratch our back..we scratch yours

?
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

DJ wrote:I would.... but I will be the designer for my team. I can't be designing for two teams now can I
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rivalry?
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya comon DJ dont be a dick lol jk :lol:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

If all goes well, Gordy will be in my team as well, so he won't be skinning for you either, hehehe.

I suppose I could whip you up something, but my team has first priority
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya thats cool just a little help would be nice we dont have to be rivals lol you help us we help you
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Knowing DJ, he'll probably spend an hour making a skin that has flowers on it for us. :/
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Damn it, now you won't be surprised! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe

Post by Joe »

ok the series is back up and going REMEMBER dont post screen shots till the day of the event!

you can say ur fastest lap time and do some bench racing but no 10 lap trt's
Mumhra

Post by Mumhra »

Sounds interesting but i have a few remarks...

1. How will you know if someone was racing on sim physics or on arcade ? Can you see that in that screenshot or do you just count on the honousty of the people who participate ?
2. There must be 6 ai's racing against you. What level do they have to be on ? Pro, Amateur or rookie ? If the ai is on rookie level they won't interfere with your race so you can do a better racetime. But it also means that you can just as well do your race without ai on the track. Does not sound fair to me...
And if they have to be on pro level.. how will you know that they are ?
Joe

Post by Joe »

Mumhra wrote:Sounds interesting but i have a few remarks...

1. How will you know if someone was racing on sim physics or on arcade ? Can you see that in that screenshot or do you just count on the honousty of the people who participate ?
2. There must be 6 ai's racing against you. What level do they have to be on ? Pro, Amateur or rookie ? If the ai is on rookie level they won't interfere with your race so you can do a better racetime. But it also means that you can just as well do your race without ai on the track. Does not sound fair to me...
And if they have to be on pro level.. how will you know that they are ?
you have some good questions

as for number one

i hope the are honoust but you dont knwo we can usally tell by lap times cuz sim is so much faster
if you think someone is using sim you can protest them within 24hrs of the race

as for 2

the A.I riders are there so once all 6 cross the line we can see the peniltys and know the race is over
the A.I can be on any level but the lower the level the more you will lap them and the more they will crash in front of you and if they are on expert they will will push you to go fast your not racing the A.I your racing the clock to get the fastest total race time you can you can come in 6th place it dosent matter the only thing that matters is your total race time

if you have a fast 10 race time i would keep your replay so if someone protest you you can show the replay so if you get a 10 trt that you are goin to use take a screen shot and go under the new race menu and click recored next race and you click no so it wont over right you good 10 lap trt

i will stress NO CROPING OR EDITING THE SCREEN SHOTS the pit board the track map and everythign has to be in the picture ! and before you tak eyour screen shot everyone must cross the finish line
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

By sim do you mean arcade? Arcade is nowhere near as fast as people who can use the real physics good.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

DJ wrote:By sim do you mean arcade? Arcade is nowhere near as fast as people who can use the real physics good.

I can say that easily.

It seems like you float with arcade, and you aren't getting any traction out of corners. Sim is faster than arcade, so it's not a big deal if they are on arcade.

I'd consider it a handicap being on arcade.
Joe

Post by Joe »

o well its sim only no arcade so hopefully your honest maybe in the next snap shot jlv could make a thing that says if your in sim or arcade