A Lesson In Character

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
honda150rider

Re: A Lesson In Character

Post by honda150rider »

i get what renny is saying you guys sound like a bunch of girls complaining about how kids are saying your stuff sucks online . i meen you guys are like 30yrs old and some 11 year old tells you you suck and you start to complain ?rlly lol? like on xbox live when someone comes and just starts swearing like a mo fo does any body care ? no they dont so whats the big deal ?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Maybe you should stop and just drop it, every post you make here you keep looking like an ass. Take this advice how ever you want, not hatin' just statin'.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

honda150rider wrote:i get what renny is saying you guys sound like a bunch of girls complaining about how kids are saying your stuff sucks online . i meen you guys are like 30yrs old and some 11 year old tells you you suck and you start to complain ?rlly lol? like on xbox live when someone comes and just starts swearing like a mo fo does any body care ? no they dont so whats the big deal ?
Most of us here are under 25, I'm 16. It's more of the annoyance of those people than them actually thinking the work sucks. You can tell they are doing it to be annoying not because they truly don't like what you made. Of course some people really might not like it, but if they swear every other word they are most likely just trying to be annoying.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Messiah makes good points in the upcoming models thread.
gordy
Team: Privateer

Post by gordy »

If we all spent as much time developing the game as we do arguing, we might actually get somewhere :lol:
instupitious.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Really though, you have to admit this community isn't as mature as the mcm2 days (or the current mcm2 days...). I think a LOT (or most) of it comes from the community being made up of more kids, it seems like with every new game more and more younger kids come join. You can't do much about that, but some of these kids need to learn manners, if you don't know how to properly interact with other people and not constantly start arguments you shouldn't be on internet forums or chats. Either they learn or we do something about it, enough is enough.

As far as the upcoming models discussion, I don't think there are a lot of beggars just more people that are immature and impatient. One of the first things you hear when someone posts something is "when will it be released?". Obviously you want to know if it's going to be months or days but you don't need to ask it really, it will be released when it's released.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

]yzmxer608 wrote:Really though, you have to admit this community isn't as mature as the mcm2 days (or the current mcm2 days...).
Which is exactly why i have pretty much left this community.
yomo

Post by yomo »

I seriously think people are overreacting and being pretty unfair.

Yes there are some immature people... but on the whole if you counted people who are more mature than not the mature guys would out weigh those who were not!!
Sonnette
Team: Mspirit

Post by Sonnette »

Good day Getns,

There is a true point on this one Yomo. At least only the bad points are getting quick to the eye. At least there are as well a lot of people around who just can shake the head about the Kids. The Bad deal about it is that they don´t feel the need to show their 2 cent of. At least that is why these Kids get the attention they are looking for. On the other hand there is a real true essence in what ddmx Said!!! At least the major issue is that mostly these Kids don´t know who they are and where they stand whithin the Life and that way they try to proof how tough and how wild they are at least that there is no need to show this off is a lesson that some of them will learn in an older stage in Life. As sad as it is there is probably not really a way how you can change it on the point all you can do is show them acceptance in certain points and let them know that this is definitly the wrong approach they are taking. Show them that it works other ways guys be a good example gents like ddmx said so far there is no better way known to me.

And sorry if I my spelling lacks or if it in somecase doesn´t make sense I just woke up an didn´t had a coffee yet so sry for this one :oops:

Kind Regards
Sonnette
THE MISSING POWER OF AN ENGINE IS BALANCED BY THE SICKNESS OF THE RIDER
IF YOU DON´T NEED TO BRAKE BEFORE A CORNER YOU HAD BEEN GAY ON THE STRAIGHT BEFORE
ReNNy

Post by ReNNy »

FactoryBR21 wrote:
ReNNy wrote:Is this thread for real?

I figured most of you were hardcore dirt bike riders, after reading if that "lesson" i thought, wow this community seems more like a bunch of snotty school girls rather than badass dirt bike riders.

These are internet forums, if challenged internet forum kids piss you off enough to cause you to write a chapter about character development, then hmm, spend too much time on internet forums maybe?
:
Im pretty sure you`ve never spent 40 hourss making a track 35hours on model and stuff then go play online and get people calling out all your jobs , sorry but you really dont have idea how it feels
I think some people as the one who made this topic would agree with me. :wink:

Thats a silly assumption, i'm sure alot of people here have spent alot of time on something at one point of their life and had their efforts shat on. Don't need to make things for a game to know how that feels.. Shit happens, this is life.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

ReNNy wrote:(organic matter) happens, this is life.
But why not have life organized and peaceful without random immature comments made everywhere on the forum?
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

u said everthig bro
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I think everyone that needed to read this, did. Thanks everyone for all the input and comments. -ddmx