Will Am SX Return?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Will Am SX Return?

Post by dbaum25moto »

I know you guys might not have anybody to host them, But could you look for some people? I find it really hard to be an ameteur and qualify for a sx race in pro. And it really screws the ameteurs out of their own race. Anyways, Will one be returning?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Will Am SX Return?

Post by Pumaxcs »

We had ARS but its gone, think that was most likely the last shot for AM night.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jbrandmx85
Team: Privateer

Post by jbrandmx85 »

How come they stopped the ARS? Was a really cool feature of RF in my opinion.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

I loved ARS, that was fun as hell for me, I hope they bring it back.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

jbrandmx85 wrote:How come they stopped the ARS? Was a really cool feature of RF in my opinion.
I think they stopped it due to lack of participation
jbrandmx85

Post by jbrandmx85 »

They should implement the ARS system for an AM night for 2015 sx season. Just one night a week, would be so cool.
sykoz

Post by sykoz »

Well thats sad -.-
J-P Emond #489
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

02RR02 wrote:
jbrandmx85 wrote:How come they stopped the ARS? Was a really cool feature of RF in my opinion.
And it didn't work all the time
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

So basically you're saying that a few bad eggs ruined it for everyone?

That's a shame. I always had fun when I did them, even when dickheads spent the entire race taking me out.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Phathry25 wrote:So basically you're saying that a few bad eggs ruined it for everyone?

That's a shame. I always had fun when I did them, even when dickheads spent the entire race taking me out.
No. Not a few bad eggs... At a certain point, people just stopped participating... It became almost meaningless to the people doing the races. I think it's because there were just so many races too often honestly.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

02RR02 wrote:
jbrandmx85 wrote:How come they stopped the ARS?
ARS didn't have Sween commantating and doing the kiss-cam etc. :cry:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

damon99 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:So basically you're saying that a few bad eggs ruined it for everyone?

No. Not a few bad eggs... At a certain point, people just stopped participating... It became almost meaningless to the people doing the races. I think it's because there were just so many races too often honestly.
Sounds like you didn't understand the concept to me. Seems like a common problem. It's too bad.
crashreallyfast
Team: TwistMoto

Post by crashreallyfast »

Phathry25 wrote:
damon99 wrote:

Sounds like you didn't understand the concept to me. Seems like a common problem. It's too bad.
+1

one of the reasons they got rid of am night was because people (like 10-20 out of the hundreds that were participating) were being assholes, It is a shame like Phathry said
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

crashreallyfast wrote:one of the reasons they got rid of am night was because people (like 10-20 out of the hundreds that were participating) were being assholes, It is a shame like Phathry said
Then just add a new rule, if your being an asshole instant black flag and dq'd from the race. I just think an am night would be better all around because then the pros get their race and dont have to complain about slow af people. Also then ams could actually have a better chance to make a race and have some fun racing in this game. I'm sure rf can find somebody to host. And then everyone is happy
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

dbaum25moto wrote:I just think an am night would be better all around because then the pros get their race and dont have to complain about slow af people.
What? I don't understand what you mean. You said pros don't have to complain about slow people, or do you mean Am's? Because if those "slow af people" qualified for the main or even the heat they shouldn't be racing Am's. even though i did :lol: