1.3 Update is out

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
lasselarsen322
Team: CleaverMX

Re: 1.3 Update is out

Post by lasselarsen322 »

Nice!
What a nice menu!
Lasse Larsen
FehertyRacing

Post by FehertyRacing »

i updated 1.1 1.2 .1.3 AND THE LATEST SNAPSHOT and not 1 thing i can notice has changed what the hell? i havent palyed this since last november so im well outa date but i wnan get back into it after seeing the vurb vids,but i just hate the non matching skins and shit
Sponsor's: Ds Ducts, Event Photos, Comp MX, Muk Junkie

Red Bull Kawasaki
FehertyRacing, NickMX,Z400JT
yomo

Post by yomo »

Not much has changed in 2 months. The supercross series has taken a lot of time obviously. JLV also added normal and spec mapping if you didnt notice

As for the skins, you cant really get annoyed at us can you.
FehertyRacing

Post by FehertyRacing »

oo i jsut didnt notice any difference in the handling and grip of the bike or the tracks at the minute...

and as for skins im nto ggetting annoyed at anybody

but do u no where i can get like the latest pack of skins so the riders dont look like a patched up bit of cloth lol
Sponsor's: Ds Ducts, Event Photos, Comp MX, Muk Junkie

Red Bull Kawasaki
FehertyRacing, NickMX,Z400JT
yomo

Post by yomo »

Oh right, sorry, it sounded like you were. Sorry again.

The best place to start would be puremxs.com then try the Models/skins thread. If some people are still without skins maybe ask them what skin they are using and where to find it.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Can find some of the new models here: http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=7&t=2371 Do what Yomo said for skins.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
diego_romunian

Post by diego_romunian »

I download the .exe but i cant install, I cant push on next in the window of the installer. Im from argentina and I am new with this gam?e and really like me, how I can download the full version? I want to use tracks, skin , etc. Sorry for my english!
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

download it,save it to your desktop for example,when the download is done,move the .exe file to your mxs folder,make a shortcut of it and place it to your desktop,delete old shortcut before adding new one.
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

damn im high! ignore my perv. post...i was thinking about snapshot :lol:
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
remdog

Post by remdog »

whats happening with the 1.4 update its been ages since the supercross season finished.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah, a whole 2 weeks :roll:
Red619

Post by Red619 »

Based on how little JLV has been posting in the past two weeks, Im sure hes hard at work with the newest installment. Just chill out, we all know it will be well worth the wait. TAKE YOUR TIME JLV. We will still be here, rather have it ready, then be rushed out like all of those multi national companies do.
Thanks JLV for all the hard work your putting into this game and that goes for all of the modelers, skinners and track makers , thanks again for making this the best mx game on the market. :mrgreen:
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

remdog wrote:whats happening with the 1.4 update its been ages since the supercross season finished.
People like you make me laugh.
lets put this in perspective for jlv..

Go to youtube.com and search how to create a simple hello world program in c++ or something of that nature.
When you realize how long that takes and how small of a program it is you will see that creating/adjusting a game such as this one requires EXTENSIVE work. Especially because he is doing it from scratch, he doesnt have a video to tell him what to do and not to do.
remdog

Post by remdog »

ok im sorry for the stupid post but like most of us im very excited to see what improvements have been made.
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

i got the 2010-02-06 snap shot and done the update and nothing changed what do I need to do?
Eatin Zebra Cakes and playin MXS is my hobby.