future of mxs/ predictions

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Cbear12
Team: Privateer

future of mxs/ predictions

Post by Cbear12 »

question: where will mxs be in 20 years?

(personally) I think everyone will need a small loan of a million dollars to race rf...

anyone else have a prediction where mxs will be in 20 years? (like seriously)

will there be insanely realistic erosion?
will there be a new racing website like rf and emf?
even more suspension customization?

If you've been asking the same questions i am, post your predictions in this topic...
nickuzick

Re: future of mxs/ predictions

Post by nickuzick »

It'll be dead by 2017. At least the competitive racing and good looking models.
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

I think 20 years is a bit much. Maybe 5-10. Not saying it will be done by then. There is just not enough to say 20 years down the road. I agree with Nick unfortunately but that is not rF's fault. It is the community that will be to blame. To many children that have no manners or respect for what people do for free most of the time or the hours they put in to be humiliated on the forums by a 13 year old. But it is not only kids its grown ass adults to. I have had my moments as well so i am not innocent by any means.

Your comment about a million dollar loan is a perfect example of why it wont be that much longer before we have nothing from the community and strictly rely on JLV again which lets face it i was way to busy when rF came in to take some relief off of him. Now your comment could be sarcastic but still its not really needed.

Most of the OG people are gone. They have moved on. Some because they just have a lot in life but some because of the people that came later and destroyed the forums and the people that we count on to provide us with tracks daily and bikes, gear, skins ect...

Just my 2 cents
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

He not I
JS19
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JS19 »

I think the game will only get bigger, IMO
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't see the game being popular beyond 2020. The people currently investing all of their time will lose interest and motivation, and the people who say "I'll do it then!" aren't going to have the same dedication and work ethic to keep it going at the level it was at in its peak moments.

All in all, enjoy it while you can.
Cbear12

Post by Cbear12 »

Yamaha285 wrote:Your comment about a million dollar loan is a perfect example of why it wont be that much longer before we have nothing from the community and strictly rely on JLV again which lets face it i was way to busy when rF came in to take some relief off of him. Now your comment could be sarcastic but still its not really needed.
yeah man i was completely joking, rf is worth alot more than a $25 dollar membership imo. completely agree that the community is pulling mxs under right now
Cbear12

Post by Cbear12 »

Ddavis wrote:I don't see the game being popular beyond 2020. The people currently investing all of their time will lose interest and motivation, and the people who say "I'll do it then!" aren't going to have the same dedication and work ethic to keep it going at the level it was at in its peak moments.

All in all, enjoy it while you can.
Basically for me, i'm done with mxs when i graduate highschool, maybe earlier. Just won't have the time ya know
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Thats what i thought too, and i did i didnt play for a year or so, and then i got some free time and started playing again and now im hooked again, Its a game that you dont have to spend years on to be decent and has a alot of competition too.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I've kept rocking this for 6 years, still as fun. At least 6 more happy years for me.
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

Been playing since late 2009 when I was 13 on and off over the years and for some reason if I don't play for months or even a whole year at one stage, something always drew me back in.
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
VicenteBareilles#228

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

kurtmx wrote:Been playing since late 2009 when I was 13 on and off over the years and for some reason if I don't play for months or even a whole year at one stage, something always drew me back in.
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

As soon as fun tracks keep coming out. If the game gets shitty you can catch me reverting to 1.10 and throwing whips and scrubs until I don't own a PC anymore. Best part about this game is riding for fun and whipping.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

AWood wrote:riding for fun
I don't think kids know what this is, race or nothing!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

yzmxer608 wrote:
AWood wrote:riding for fun
I don't think kids know what this is, race or nothing!
Too true. Over my years of playing I have only just now started doing races more frequently. It was always just about the fun of riding around on the game.
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd