REGUEST RESTART - And stupid behavior of players

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
I/JG53_Pogo
Team: Privateer

REGUEST RESTART - And stupid behavior of players

Post by I/JG53_Pogo »

Plz people think before pressing automatically restart do not be selfish !!

The most annoying behavior

New player joins and immediately click "Request restart " He did not even see that it is a race in progress .!

Or for example, five players finished the race then click "restart" and the last four players can finish the race ... !
Some players also voting to restart because they lose their positions , they started weakly or have crash ...

For me its pathetic and stupid :?
JP37R
Team: JPR

Re: REGUEST RESTART - And stupid behavior of players

Post by JP37R »

Sadly, I don't think it will stop. This has been addressed in at least one other post I've run across. I really don't know what the big deal is about getting the restart, I'm happy to just ride around in warmup mode until the next race begins, or just spec the other riders and try to learn something from their line selections. The most irritating are the ones who type restart over and over in the chat then quit two turns into the restart they begged for.
mx4Him

Post by mx4Him »

yeah it does get really frustrating when you are trying to race and people keep restarting.
when i join a server and there is a race in progress i usually just cut the track and race with the leaders.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

JP37R wrote:Sadly, I don't think it will stop. This has been addressed in at least one other post I've run across. I really don't know what the big deal is about getting the restart, I'm happy to just ride around in warmup mode until the next race begins, or just spec the other riders and try to learn something from their line selections. The most irritating are the ones who type restart over and over in the chat then quit two turns into the restart they begged for.
This. Everytime I'm online there's people who demand restart and after 2 turns they quit, come back in a few mins and demand the restart again. Man I wish I'd have mod powers on the servers. It'd be kickban the second someone asks for a restart if there's a race in progress. :x
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
chris465

Post by chris465 »

What do you guys think of this idea?

See topic:
http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... =15&t=5053
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

That's an good idea. But it's not becouse you're fast that you are a nice person. I could call name's now but that would be lame :lol: .
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
JohnnyMac

Post by JohnnyMac »

I have an idea to test out my laptops performance. I want to try playing/racing a demo file with as many riders put together. It wont test bandwidth, but thats up in the air atm. Can anyone point me to a race demo with largest turn out of players?
JohnnyMac

Post by JohnnyMac »

:oops: wtf how did my post get here. sorry.
doubledragoncc

Post by doubledragoncc »

LOL Johnny, I think you took a wrong turn. Try another track lol. Sorry guys just found it funny about Johns post and his sorry. Must be a nice guy.
doubledragoncc

Post by doubledragoncc »

Just like to add to this post, you guys are so right. I have not had the chance to race online yet as I am busy trying to get this dang controller for you right, but I have been online with GPBikes just to meet others there while I test and they have such a good attitude like you all do and just want to ride. One guy, Rastamanu, sets the race up and everyone joins, if they crash, they wait, let the crashed guy catch up then carry on, they have what this sport is all about, SPORTSMANSHIP!!!. May you all just enjoy the fact you CAN race, if you dont like losing, dont race, go have a soda and sit with your buddies in the playground. I love this sim, all bike sims, GTA4 and other stuff to, but I never worry about going down. Its a pleasure to be in a community with you guys so lets just ride and have fun doing it. KEEP IT THE SUNNY SIDE UP !!!