450's and 250 s strokes

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Re: 450's and 250 s strokes

Post by JP37R »

Im just want a wankel engine bike.
Goardy
Team: Satan

Post by Goardy »

JP37R wrote:Im just want a wankel engine bike.
if it sounds like a r26b, im down for sure :lol:
Get a pack of dogs up ya!
ゲイセックス、笑
JETZcorp
Team: Privateer

Post by JETZcorp »

So hold on, if that line about displacement were true, it would have to take RPM into account, if you ever want to say that two-strokes fire twice for every single firing of the four-stroke. We know that's not true, because the four-strokes are revving to 12,000 or more and the two-strokes generally go to 9,000 or less. So you would think that if they were going to base the displacement on that idea, they'd have to limit everyone's RPM to keep it consistent and not throw off the maths. But wait, they'd also have to take into account that the firing sequence starts before TDC, so now changing your spark advance changes your displacement?! But wait, a two-stroke's firing sequence timing is also affected by exhaust port position, so now THAT has to affect displacement, too! And hey, if it's about the amount of air displaced, then you have to take into account how well the engine breathes, because different heads, ports, valves, etc all affect the actual amount of air an engine has to work with. This is all ridiculous, displacement is simply the bore x stroke volume, full-stop.
Engine displacement is the volume swept by all the pistons inside the cylinders of an internal combustion engine in a single movement from top dead centre (TDC) to bottom dead centre (BDC).
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Phathry25 wrote:You couldn't be more wrong. Displacement, in motorcycle engines, refers to the amount of air displaced during one firing sequence. We both know that two stroked fire every revolution, and four strokes fire every other revolution. So for every 449cc the 450 four stroke displaces in that same time period a 250 two stroke displaces 498cc of air. Which bike has an advantage again? That's right, the one that burns the fuel more efficiently. Don't go hatin on four strokes because you need to mix oil with your gas or else your bike will lock up. :mrgreen:

Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
jeremy lusk

Post by jeremy lusk »

HEY GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION ... EVERYTIME THAT I WILL PLAY I NEED TO PUT THE SONG ??? OR CAN I PUT THE SOM STANDARD ?? BECAUSE PUT THE SONG EVERYTIME THAT I WILL PLAY I NEED TO PUT THE SONG ITS A SHITT !!! :evil:
JP37R

Post by JP37R »

Goardy wrote:
JP37R wrote:Im just want a wankel engine bike.
if it sounds like a r26b, im down for sure :lol:
or the 787b 4 rotor race car...sickness defined
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

jeremy lusk wrote:HEY GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION ... EVERYTIME THAT I WILL PLAY I NEED TO PUT THE SONG ??? OR CAN I PUT THE SOM STANDARD ?? BECAUSE PUT THE SONG EVERYTIME THAT I WILL PLAY I NEED TO PUT THE SONG ITS A SHITT !!! :evil:
If you mean the bike sounds, yeah you have to enter them every time you start the game.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Goardy
Team: Satan

Post by Goardy »

JP37R wrote: or the 787b 4 rotor race car...sickness defined
r26b=787b engine
so yes, i agree :lol:
Get a pack of dogs up ya!
ゲイセックス、笑
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

On The Pipe wrote:If you have ever seen some of the lap times at nationals the 250fs are actually faster than the 450's sometimes. I know at MxDn 2007 in Budds Creek RV2 was 3 seconds faster than the 450''s.
The riders getting those times are just THAT good...

I don't get why people are so against the people that like 2 strokes these days...

Going back to 2 strokes would be great, cheaper to run/fix, and keep the squids from being fast and crashing into you!

That being said, I'll be lining up at all my races next year on a 250f tractor :D

Also...you guys should see the 125 engines we run in karting (at the top level) They are crazy fast, high revving, works of art! Especially the ICC's but even the Honda 125's we have been using are sick.
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

Don't find offense to this please, racing wise....Two-strokes just aren't as competitive, outdoors especially...and no I am not a spode. Do I like four strokes? No not really but I didn't work out all week to show up to the race at a disadvantage. If I didn't race....fuck yeah I'd be riding a 2-stroke those things are way more fun, you can stall them in the air without death, and when you swap the inertia doesn't throw you 35 feet. Both points are valid, both have their uses....

I have been beaten by two strokes, not often but does happen, they just don't have that low end grunt like a tractor. Although nimble as hell and I love the smell/sound of a crisp 2-stroke....
peters146

Post by peters146 »

TBARRY34 wrote:Don't find offense to this please, racing wise....Two-strokes just aren't as competitive, outdoors especially...and no I am not a spode. Do I like four strokes? No not really but I didn't work out all week to show up to the race at a disadvantage. If I didn't race....fuck yeah I'd be riding a 2-stroke those things are way more fun, you can stall them in the air without death, and when you swap the inertia doesn't throw you 35 feet. Both points are valid, both have their uses....

I have been beaten by two strokes, not often but does happen, they just don't have that low end grunt like a tractor. Although nimble as hell and I love the smell/sound of a crisp 2-stroke....
i disagree. two strokes can be just as competitive as a four stroke. i know a lot of people who love two strokes (including my self) and have ridden four strokes, and are way faster on the two stroke. it all depends on the rider
JETZcorp

Post by JETZcorp »

Depends on the rider and the track, as well. Two-strokes have different handling characteristics (obviously) and so favor different lines, different types of corners, different surfaces, etc. This means that from track-to-track, day-to-day, and even from hour-to-hour the advantage can swing between two- and four-strokes. Sometimes, the sheer power of the two-stroke isn't as necessary as the tractability of the four. And of course, when the rules are set up so that the two-stroke doesn't have tractability OR sheer power, you're going to have a hard time almost all the time. Although, from what I've heard, 400-450cc two-strokes have historically been known for having very manageable power, particularly the old European brands (which tended to have less radical porting and more engine inertia than the comparatively razzy Japanese bikes).
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
JP37R

Post by JP37R »

Goardy wrote:
JP37R wrote: or the 787b 4 rotor race car...sickness defined
r26b=787b engine
so yes, i agree :lol:
lol, I had a tard moment.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

I have never rode a 4 stroke race bike so i have no clue what they are like. 2 stroke are highly dependent on track conditions so they will hook up and go. I still think a 125 is one of the most enjoyable bikes, its just plain fun to ride. I would hope these bikes get added eventually it would be more about throttle control and now that you can fall off from a big hit we cant just over jump everything.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

The only kinda of bike that i've never rode before is a 450 and i belive its for yet...
and i can tell you 125 is so fun , because it seems like the bike is right in your hand , you can do pretty much everthing you want to ( not easy as im saying) but its really fun to ride yeah i agree...
even its not strongh as a 250F or 250 2strokes
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.