Mac

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Naxxy428

Mac

Post by Naxxy428 »

I was just wondering how many mac user's there are playing this game ?
Postma

Re: Mac

Post by Postma »

I play on my Macbook every once in a while. I use boot-camp and have a separate partition for windows. It handles it pretty well, although I don't have many skins or FPS killing tracks like Green Valley on there.

I usually play on my windows desktop though. It's a lot easier and a much better experience playing on a 23" desktop screen than a 13" laptop screen.
Andrew Postma
zipper63
Team: WLG

Post by zipper63 »

I Played until i got it working on my PC about week ago. I used crossover
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

i want to change my computer, and i was hesitating of going from PC to Mac, and i wanted to buy an I Mac, do you know if with bootcamp it ll work well, as good as on PC??
i only want to take a mac if i know that Mx sim is gonna play as well (or better on an imac) as on a PC?? thanks for your help.
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

I finally just go myself an imac 27, i install very easily windows through bootcamp, i did not know what to expect, and i was really surprised!!!
it is amazing!! really!! i feel like i am playing on a ps3/xbox360!! the color, detail... is sick!
My PC was average but all right, but on this imac it s really another world!!
just post this cause when i wanted to buy a mac i did not find much info on how it would work, but seriously it s really awesome!! some ll say that for the price of an imac you can get a sick PC as well, but anyway if people wanted to get a mac, just to say, it is really great playing mxsim on mine!
DarkLord

Post by DarkLord »

hey get a look on parallel desktop 7. Pretty good progam, allow you to instantly change your os, Win7 ->os x -> win 7 in 2 seconds ;)
bye

LanEvo, what else
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

yes i also have it, but it says it s better open it through bootcamp caus it use all the capacity of the computer which is not the case with parallel apparently? anyone has played with parralel?
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

MAC FTW lol finally got everything working for it :D
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?