Rider thoughts, MXS A1

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Rider thoughts, MXS A1

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

Im new to the MXS community, A1 was my first event so therefore getting smoked was already my mindset.

Before I start, I would like to thank JLV, The skinners, The modeler's, The Creators, and all the riders who provide this game with the material to be what people don't understand it really is.

Im not trying to make this post about me complaining how this was dumb or that was dumb. But, I feel that all the riders in our community should take in-consideration of my thoughts about the race.

* The gamechat, much like this forum seemed to be a continous bitch-fest (sorry for the choice of words).These races are about fun and enjoyment, What is the need to call another rider an A$$hole or cap-locks the F bomb five times because loopout larry just stuffed you over the berm for 15th place. : :mrgreen: This is not slot-car racing, the tracks are made 15+ feet wide with open line choice for a reason.

* Understand that MXS is a community of all-aged riders and keep the unnecessary comments to yourself.

* If its 5 minutes before the first gatedrop and your still complaining about lag, please sit the event out.

* To continue with the above thought, if your ping is 4-digits, or your pissed off because your AOL 6.0 just alerted you that "You've Got Mail" and your screen went black, please sit the event-out.

* Your mid-pack off the gate. Your banging 4th gear off the limiter through the first corner, hoping the make 8 passes and get in the top 5. Please have some courtesy to the other rides and use some brakes.

* Its 1st heat practice, your in warm-up. You ask "How do I know if im heat 1 or 2?" Please, save JLV the headache and wait until heat 2 practice starts and then if your still in warm-up ask for some help.

Like I said above, Im new and im a slower rider so if im completely wrong about all of this please reply and alert me that this was all a waste of time.

So im done typing. Its 2011 A1 day, the beer is cold, and the classes are stacked. Go Stroupe!
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Re: Rider thoughts, MXS A1

Post by iceman967 »

I do agree with you on the points you made. I did not make it into the even although I did try to connect at 845 pm eastern time... a point id like to bring up that I heard alot of riders saying. At 9 since round 1 is done. Take the top 10 pointed riders and move them straight in. For everyone else run a qualifier to allow the rest of us the chance if we didn't make the "rider cut off" at 35 riders... or run the qualifier at 830 pm. A quick 3 lap sprint moto and take x amount of riders from that to progress to the heats with the top 10 guys... what im trying to say is I was disappointed I didn't get into the server to race. I heard the same from a few good riders stating the same...

And another good idea to keep the server strong is if u don't make the heat and can't advance to the lcq, then have the server disconnect that person, and so on for the people that don't make it past the lcq into the main.

Just my $.02 of allowing more of the community to attempt to race.

Besides that, jlv u are mx gaming god for creating such a fun and addicting game.
Thank you.
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

unorganized
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Anarchy. I think there's way too many pissing matches and the mute is genius. Somebody said "I left the X-Fire room cuase I couldnt get a word in edgewise", thats how the race chat was, too many people tryin to yell over each other. Playground at recess.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

moto4life211 wrote:unorganized
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

Oh Butler cmon! :lol: stop posting "u mad" pics :D
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

I know it may seem like I'm biast to the subject because I was able to get in, but the event was actually well organized once in the server, The rules, and format was first come first serve just looks like 40 ppl got in before some others, It's over with , and done with, changes I am sure are being prepped for Round2 and in the future.
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

Im sure many changes will be made. I didnt want this post too seem like im complaining about how the event unwrapped. I dont really care to be honest lol. My biggest concern was the chat. I vote Mute it at start time, or only allow admins to chat.

Point of this story is
40 guys race.
20 make the main.
Dont bitch.
moto4life211

Post by moto4life211 »

Mbutler183 wrote:
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageM ... helor-Frog
yeah bro i am mad cus i thought it was about racing and having fun and u cant do either of those if u dont even get in to race it shouldve been like at least an A class nd a B class so know body complains bout goons and what not and then more ppl couldve raced
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

moto4life211 wrote:
Mbutler183 wrote:
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageM ... helor-Frog
yeah bro i am mad cus i thought it was about racing and having fun and u cant do either of those if u dont even get in to race it shouldve been like at least an A class nd a B class so know body complains bout goons and what not and then more ppl couldve raced
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

i want to add more the use your brakes post. i find it extremely annoying when there is a pileup and all of the retards are inside pinning it and knocking people down again. its so fucking dumb! and also when you can see a guy is down 12341234 feet away, what need is there to ram him? my point is, use your brains people.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah, it's definitely annoying when you are down and someone who isn't looking hits you, then they keep pinning it into you trying to get up and going again. So many people don't use their heads when they race. All the faster guys try to be cautious so there isn't pile-ups, then the new guys just pin it everywhere trying to be fast. They need to be cautious too.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Good thread. I agree with all of the first post. You cant mute throughout the whole thing though, because if someone has a problem, they cant warn JLV.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I'm sure (name removed - jlv) will do it up way better. :roll:
Last edited by jlv on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Name removed to avoid legal threats.
moto4life211

Post by moto4life211 »

ddmx wrote:
I'm sure (name removed - jlv) will do it up way better since its going to be sick a i cant wait for it
we're changeing the name yes we will do it better
Last edited by jlv on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Name removed to avoid legal threats.