Help / questions.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
spencerproracer
Team: Privateer

Re: Help / questions.

Post by spencerproracer »

ddmx488 wrote:
epik wrote:hey thanks man that definatly helped. anyway to defult the camera back after playing around with it when its time to ride again?
tab
as i sed
spencerproracer wrote:How can I change the view / control the camera?
Use the following controls:
TAB= switch camera
throttle move in/forward
brake move out/back
left= left
right= right
upshift= up
downshift down
[ ] Select bike to follow
\ =Rewind 1 second
pause= pause
. frame step,
Thats it.
A awesome game for sure!
youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/spencerproracer08
epik

Post by epik »

Yes I am aware of what tab does. What I was getting at was after I dick around with the camera in the play back it is diffrent in game play. I just go back in to playback and re-adjust untill it seems right. I was just wonderning if there was a quick way to defult the cam back to the origional location. After looking around on the menus I take it there is not.
exmxer

Post by exmxer »

Hi, i'm about to purchase this sim, I wanna do the Download version. If something should happen to my computer and i have to reformat it, will the sim still be available to me to redownload? or will i have to purchase it again. thx. joe
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

exmxer wrote:Hi, i'm about to purchase this sim, I wanna do the Download version. If something should happen to my computer and i have to reformat it, will the sim still be available to me to redownload? or will i have to purchase it again. thx. joe
you pm jlv and he gives you a new download link
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
exmxer

Post by exmxer »

mace-x wrote:
exmxer wrote:Hi, i'm about to purchase this sim, I wanna do the Download version. If something should happen to my computer and i have to reformat it, will the sim still be available to me to redownload? or will i have to purchase it again. thx. joe
you pm jlv and he gives you a new download link

cool thankyou.
exmxer

Post by exmxer »

Need a little help. Trying to get tracks installed, I'm using winrar, when i goto exract i can't find the mxsim personal folder. I did some searches and didn't really find any help that way. also , with the stability on 80 and sim physics i can't get the bike to stay upright.been playing the game for hours, just getting a little frustrated.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

It takes more that a few hours to get the hang of the game.

As for the tracks, unzip the file onto the desktop, then in the start menu, there will be 'MX Simulator Personal Folder'. Open that up, and cut and paste the folder into that.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

It took me about a month just to learn how to beat the Novice/Rookie AI. Now, I give the expert a 2 lap head start on most tracks.

This game actually has progression. If you ride, you get better, if you don't you get worse. I took a week off and played RBR all the time, then I tried to play this game and I sucked balls. Since then I've never been able to run the same pace, actually. :(
DJD

Post by DJD »

I looked around the forums but a i couldnt find a tutorial on Bike Skining.....Am i missing something?

I just got Photoshop CS3 and i dont know what the hell i'm supose to do.......i have the templates....but i dont know what to do with them....

Any help would be much appreciated!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'd learn how to use photoshop first before you make skins. Look on google for some tutorials
DJD

Post by DJD »

I do have a basic understanding of photoshop.......i'm just kinda confused with the skining deal....

i'll figure it out...... :wink:
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Hey,when i start watching demos from race its so laggy like 1frame per second.. , when i watch demo with 1 human than its ok.. but when from races its so laggy.. , it was good/normal but now just laggy... what is wrong ? i can delete statues and other stuff from track but its isn't helping... what is wrong pls tell me ? earlier it was super good but now it shit...

sorry for my bad english..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

MWR #491

Post by MWR #491 »

i got a pretty nooby question. The AI Riders crash so much and is very slow, even on Tracks like Red bud, Locust and Budds.I Red somewhere About some "Warp " function. For exampel, if i letting them Race on the track for about 1 hour or so will they get any better/Faster. Usually Ride with about 20 AI Riders, when i come to the first corner 15 of the AI Just crashes into eachother(Just a big mess)!????

Sorry for a Dumb Question, but wanna know!please answer!

/MWR
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Warp is used when you let the AI practice, so they learn which lines are best, faster. I doubt its possible to make the AI faster than they already are
MWR #491

Post by MWR #491 »

The Crashes then, if you go with 20 Riders on grid at for exampel Red bud, Do you have between 10-15 riders crowling on the ground in the first bend??! :lol: