mx vs atv vs mx sim

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
dmasta73
Team: Privateer

mx vs atv vs mx sim

Post by dmasta73 »

ok my friend came over my house last night and he plays mx vs atv unleashed on the pc and i told hima bout mx sim so he started to play it and he was like wow this game is so unrealistic mx vs atv is was mor realistic than this so i want to prove him wrong

post things that prove that mx sim is better and more realistic than mva

thnx bye :)
WHEN IN DOUBT WHIP IT OUT
Kawasakis

Re: mx vs atv vs mx sim

Post by Kawasakis »

i think peoples who start playing mx sim they dont understand what arcade is and what simulator is... on mva you could do anything in the air is it realistic ? NO,on mva you can go corner in full thortle or something...
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

If he think MVA more realistc leave he playing this idiot game Alone , dont wast your time trying explain :wink:
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Ask him if it is realistic to hold it wide fucking open trough every turn
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Do you use your breaks in real life?
DJD

Post by DJD »

If You think MX vs atv is more realistic than MX Simulator....... you need to pull your head out of your ass.....crawl out of the cave youve been living in and get your facts strait.

Because MX Sim is 100 times more realistic than MX vs Atv Will ever be.......
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Are you dumb guys? Lol i pinn it thru every turn in real life. mva is soo mutch more realistc! Tripple backflip isent hard to do? lol.. get YOURS facts strait!.

Sarcasm for those who dont understand tho
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Well, I can go pinned through every corner in real life. It's called a clutch. :D

(And a blown top-end and $400 in the hole.)
dmasta73

Post by dmasta73 »

yeah and the sad thing is that he races motocross with me and he still thinks that
dmasta73

Post by dmasta73 »

enzopersson wrote:Are you dumb guys? Lol i pinn it thru every turn in real life. mva is soo mutch more realistc! Tripple backflip isent hard to do? lol.. get YOURS facts strait!.

i know these guys are wierd cuz wen im racing and i fall i disipear and then reapere somewhere else

and a guad blackflip superman nac nac bubba whip is so easy i do that over braking bumps
and psh threw the turn is real life i just keep it wide opern and do a quad quad then a 90 foot jump

hehe :)
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Voutare wrote:Well, I can go pinned through every corner in real life. It's called a clutch. :D
I can do double backflips... When i get dropped of a plane with a parachute :roll:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

dmasta73 wrote:
enzopersson wrote:Are you dumb guys? Lol i pinn it thru every turn in real life. mva is soo mutch more realistc! Tripple backflip isent hard to do? lol.. get YOURS facts strait!.

i know these guys are wierd cuz wen im racing and i fall i disipear and then reapere somewhere else

quote]

I know, seriously! In real life when I fall over my hands and feet stay on the bike and I flop around like a drunk who doesn't know how to swim in the pool. And in real life I stay in one position on the bike only moving my head. I never move my body weight forward or back or lean at a different angle from my bike side to side. I also fall over every 5 feet while trying to ride in a straight line on a real bike too. You gotta steer left and right to go in a straight line on a real bike; everyone knows that.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I just think you bitch too much.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

You do have to steer to keep your bike upright IRL, its just that you can do it w/ your body be either moving it left or right, or by leaning the bike left or right. Since we have to use a controller we're pretty limited in the amount of stuff you can control. IMO jlv has the steering system backwards, yes IRL if I push forward on the throttle side of my handle bars, thus turning the bars to the left I will turn right, but I can also turn right by leaning the bike to the right and letting the front wheel fall into the lean and turn right. Its two ways to initiate a turn, I think its like using the left brain vs. the right brain, some people see it one way others see it the other way.

I don't understand why Checkerz would get so offended by people saying the MX vs ATV is an arcade game, it obviously is. As far as crashing, we're not debating that every time you crash you should do a front flip over the front of your bike and land on your back, we're saying the driving model in MX Sim is far superior to that of MX vs ATV when it comes to realistic speed's/maneuvers. How can it even be debated, they shouldn't even be considered in the same genre of gaming. Its like comparing apples to oranges, and I like both.
Last edited by Phathry25 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

i think that was completely fair... everything we just said happens in mx vs atv untamed something he worked on... so he thought hed get us back by commenting some flaws in mxs gameplay... and besides with as much as we dog mva:u we kinda deserved a lil taste of our own medicene
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.