Polls on how people are riding!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

How many people use Xbox 260 controllers over keyboards? ~VOTE~

Poll ended at Fri May 20, 2011 4:17 am

XBOX 360 CONTROLLER?
75%
KEYBOARD?
25%

Total votes: 85

Zachkx100

Re: Polls on how people are riding!

Post by Zachkx100 »

RV3 wrote:whats with every 1s sigs btw? aiming at the noobs again i guess?? get a life! team speaks 4 nothing but a bunch of whiny bitchin noob haters. hypocrites too ur all the biggest trolls of the forums. sorry to point it out but its beyond a joke
WTF are you talking about?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
RV3

Post by RV3 »

havocs sig sweens etc sorry i hate being like this but it just pisses me off when all i do is try meet my mate online to have fun and better our times and whenever i post something or do well in an organised race i get shit left right and centre. i luv this game and i'm not going to quit because of yas trying to push me away or call me a troll, i guess that means anybody that wants to keep up to date with the races and whats going on in mxs and looks through and replies to posts would be a troll then aswell hey?
Nauris#47
Team: Monster Energy#47

Post by Nauris#47 »

I use keyboard...
Is it impossible to play Mx Simulator with joystick?
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

How are those sigs related to you?
they are about Teamspeak and Xfire... you get angry about those sigs?

Why the hell would you take those signatures personal?

And I don't see anyone giving you "shit" about what you posted.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

RV3 wrote:... i guess that means anybody that wants to keep up to date with the races and whats going on in mxs and looks through and replies to posts would be a troll then aswell hey?
It's not you man, just making fun of the kids that change their VOIP loyalties every month or two(as well as teams). Next thing you know, X-Fire will be THE place to be...again.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

No it won't. There's a reason that Mikey is PAYING for a ventrilo server... and that is so we'll be his friends! :lol:

It is fun to watch RV3 go off about stuff he is obviously clueless about. I think I can just barely comprehend his posts, and he's claiming to have done well in an organized race? Which one? I think I'd remember that name...
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

He doesn't understand what they mean.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
RV3

Post by RV3 »

i go by tacklerat ingame, sorry guys in over my head again lol, i thought yas thought it was fun watching me go off, i thought everyone thought i'd quit and sigs were a way of yas saying you'd made me quit. my bad, i just wish everyone would get along with us noobs or help out when we post. the main reason i don't post much anymore is because of negative unhelpful replys don't get me wrong though there are lots of guys in forum and online that are helpful/nice. and the organised race i was refering to was spring series. sorry again for stirring the pot just thought id give my 2 cents
RV3

Post by RV3 »

[quote="Servatis"]How are those sigs related to you?
they are about Teamspeak and Xfire... you get angry about those sigs?

Why the hell would you take those signatures personal?

And I don't see anyone giving you "shit" about what you posted.[/quote]

sorry 4 double but i have mild anxiety its a bit like depression just u over think stuff and smaller things than usual just get to u, half my posts lately have been to do with this i'm sorry, i have only had it for the last 4-5yrs, il try to stop overthinking crap from now on, just thought id get this out in the clear.
Twitch
Team: Privateer

Post by Twitch »

ps3 controller
MXS Online #239
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

Keyboarder! I've always wondered what it's like to have a controller.. Does it help you be able to not wash out as easily?
hughes
Team: Privateer

Post by hughes »

RV3 wrote:havocs sig sweens etc sorry i hate being like this but it just pisses me off when all i do is try meet my mate online to have fun and better our times and whenever i post something or do well in an organised race i get shit left right and centre. i luv this game and i'm not going to quit because of yas trying to push me away or call me a troll, i guess that means anybody that wants to keep up to date with the races and whats going on in mxs and looks through and replies to posts would be a troll then aswell hey?
RV3, no disrespect but your trolling all these guys by making unnecessary comments and posts on not just their signatures but also the people. We are just trying to have a conversation and a vote on what racers and riders use to play Mx Simulator, nothing about how signatures are aiming any subliminal message to "noobs"...
whats with every 1s sigs btw? aiming at the noobs again i guess?? get a life! team speaks 4 nothing but a bunch of whiny bitchin noob haters. hypocrites too ur all the biggest trolls of the forums. sorry to point it out but its beyond a joke
Also where did you even get Team Speak from like honestly... thats not even part of this conversation at all... RV3 please think before you post because honestly no one is trolling except you.... trolling the other riders.... now please just calm down and and if you have to confront JLV with your situation because we are not about to have trolling on this forums post. I promise he will handle it for you. (with whatever you trying to say....)

Thank you.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Nauris#47 wrote:I use keyboard...
Is it impossible to play Mx Simulator with joystick?
No, its quite natural really, pull back to lean back, forward etc. . Just no analog throttle or brakes, unless you have a joystick with 2 analog inputs.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Rd19

Post by Rd19 »

Logitech Dual Action
RV3

Post by RV3 »

[quote="hughes"][quote="RV3"]havocs sig sweens etc sorry i hate being like this but it just pisses me off when all i do is try meet my mate online to have fun and better our times and whenever i post something or do well in an organised race i get shit left right and centre. i luv this game and i'm not going to quit because of yas trying to push me away or call me a troll, i guess that means anybody that wants to keep up to date with the races and whats going on in mxs and looks through and replies to posts would be a troll then aswell hey?[/quote]

RV3, no disrespect but your trolling all these guys by making unnecessary comments and posts on not just their signatures but also the people. We are just trying to have a conversation and a vote on what racers and riders use to play Mx Simulator, nothing about how signatures are aiming any subliminal message to "noobs"...

[quote]whats with every 1s sigs btw? aiming at the noobs again i guess?? get a life! team speaks 4 nothing but a bunch of whiny bitchin noob haters. hypocrites too ur all the biggest trolls of the forums. sorry to point it out but its beyond a joke[/quote]

Also where did you even get Team Speak from like honestly... thats not even part of this conversation at all... RV3 please think before you post because honestly no one is trolling except you.... trolling the other riders.... now please just calm down and and if you have to confront JLV with your situation because we are not about to have trolling on this forums post. I promise he will handle it for you. (with whatever you trying to say....)

Thank you.[/quote]
so that's considered trolling? if u look at how often i came online u'd see it aint that often, and every time i do there seems to be sum associate from the guys at mxsimpits saying sumthing to do with a comment i made on the aus sx series thread. nothing to kick a fuss up about though. i have been biting my tongue for weeks every time i see a smart sig etc and just staying away from forum events and just thinking "stuff em all" but i'm missing out on online fun and races i want to enter so i just couldnt help my self but to reply lately and adress the matter, i got team speak from a sig that havoc had when i posted but he seems to have deleted it now that's why this looks like a wtf post. also everybody only started giving me crap when i told mxjeff i had anxiety in an email and that 1 of the mxsimpits team members rammed me for nothing online and i guess he thought i was trying to get the guy kicked off team or start crap, which was not my intentions at all.