New rider test

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
sean#23

Re: New rider test

Post by sean#23 »

I dont know what it is but if ur flat out down a straight for example and you lean back, the bike changes down and over revs for a second then changes up again., i dont know if anyone els noticed
BenDexter
Team: Privateer

Post by BenDexter »

I think the animation of the rider needs to be more neutral on the bike...I don't mean to change the physics or mass of the rider...just the visual model

FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I think he is working on a new rider model , not ?
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

i love it the more and more i ride with it the more i like it i dont even wana go back to the old way now lol
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Hey what settings are you using (Voutare), I cant find anyones i like :(
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

frederick wrote:Hey what settings are you using (Voutare), I cant find anyones i like :(
I know i am not Voutare..... but

I found that using 75/75 75/75 for the spring and dampening setting on the rider makes for a nice movement feel.

Also, use anywhere from .45-.50 for the weight distribution.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Then I wont listen to you :mrgreen:
I kinda like it now, it took a while to get used to it but after trying what vout said it feels alot better. Now im just not happy with how much the rider wobbles when braking at high speeds or landing a bit wierd. Or is that because Im not leaning back so the front has too much weight on it?
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya fred i think thats your problem i had the same one then i started leaning back and it worked

same in real life if your going fast and braking you not sitting on your gas tank are you lol
Joe

Post by Joe »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
frederick wrote:Hey what settings are you using (Voutare), I cant find anyones i like :(
I know i am not Voutare..... but

I found that using 75/75 75/75 for the spring and dampening setting on the rider makes for a nice movement feel.

Also, use anywhere from .45-.50 for the weight distribution.
i like thos settings you much can wheelies with them and tehy go over whoops wicked
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

default numbers.
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

i think it needs to be bit slower and the movements be a bit ( a bit) smaller, it needs to whipp better and i still want the leg out and ONE MORE THING i WANT 450S!!!! but besideds that the games is unfreaken beliveable it is so much fun almost like having a track in your back yard
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

this is a great thing for mxsim. but rofl in the start my fingers was like twisted some how. Shift up shift down break lean backwords/forwards turn prepare for the jump scrub lean back. it was so hard in the beginning. but it feels like it can get good! Keep up the good work jlv!

Peace
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

hey jlv wondering if you are still planning on making the rider stay more ontop of the bike(horizontally) in the corners?
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Riders elbows look like mad chicken wings.

They shouldn't be straight back, when the rider goes forward. They should go out more, remember, elbows up and out, not back.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

wakestyle21 wrote:hey jlv wondering if you are still planning on making the rider stay more ontop of the bike(horizontally) in the corners?
You have to remember this is only realistic for flat turns, for ruts you lean w/ the bike. Looks like we need another button. :(