New rider test

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: New rider test

Post by Pumaxcs »

i think we just assoiciate the new physics eaier cause we remeber the physics before and now there we have learn these there easier

to someone else thats never played it theyll still be as hard to learn as it was for us without these physics
because we already had the learning curve of learning how the bike acts we just had to incorperate leaning forward and backwards motion into what we already knew so it seemed easier but i think will not be any easier at all

btw ddmx you gunna try to do a symultanious release with the physics with your rider model or is it not near being done yet?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

i can have it released I would say within an hour of the snapshot release if all the necessary tools and scripts are uploaded also. As it stands now though, he will only have one skin and that is the skin you have already seen.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Why in the world would you hope that it would be harder ...lol Its already extremely hard

But I am patiently waiting :)
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

i think the only thing that got aslightly easier was turning because i think the grip to the front tire was increased (correct me if i'm wrong cuz im not positive :])
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I don't see what people have against it being easier when the physics are more realistic than before.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

i think it didnt may be my setup but from what was happining to me in glenside thats a lie
what did get easier is looking like a chicken... is it just me or when you slam on your front brakes he totally gets the chicken wings going?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

That old model wasn't made for the new movements. The new model will accomodate the new physics, and hopefully won't look like a chicken
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

well its not like i ever saw it unless i was watching a race or demo
but its just looks way to funny or weird to be taken seriously
MXS Cares
epik
Team: Privateer

Post by epik »

DJ wrote:I don't see what people have against it being easier when the physics are more realistic than before.
Couldnt agree more. I am still faster with the old physics. The only thing that I really belive is easier is turning, and to the inexperianced player or newbie is still 100x more difficult then any other game and still requires quite a learning curve. Just because the old physics were a little tougher does not make them right, the thought of not being able to shift the weight around on your bike is ridiculous when branding something a simulator.
FehertyRacing

Post by FehertyRacing »

Ive only just got used to the old rider
whens the new rider out :D
Sponsor's: Ds Ducts, Event Photos, Comp MX, Muk Junkie

Red Bull Kawasaki
FehertyRacing, NickMX,Z400JT
yomo

Post by yomo »

FehertyRacing wrote:Ive only just got used to the old rider
umm about 6 hours ago :lol: look for the latest snapshot near the top
FehertyRacing

Post by FehertyRacing »

yomo195 wrote:
FehertyRacing wrote:Ive only just got used to the old rider
umm about 6 hours ago :lol: look for the latest snapshot near the top
Thanks
Sponsor's: Ds Ducts, Event Photos, Comp MX, Muk Junkie

Red Bull Kawasaki
FehertyRacing, NickMX,Z400JT
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Pumaxcs wrote:i think it didnt may be my setup but from what was happining to me in glenside thats a lie
what did get easier is looking like a chicken... is it just me or when you slam on your front brakes he totally gets the chicken wings going?
Lean back (like you would in real life) and that eliminates the chicken wings as well as helps tons in the braking.

Imagine slamming on your front brakes in real life while sitting in a neutral position on the bike. You'd get chicken wings...
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.