Sam (was 2010 crf250-Wilson)

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Jonathan
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VWK

Sam (was 2010 crf250-Wilson)

Post by Jonathan »

Is sam permanently banned?
Buttscratcher?
22sheza
Team: Privateer

Re: 2010 crf250-Wilson

Post by 22sheza »

from forum yeh :(
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

And for good reason
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

Hey DJ lets steal credit cards.
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Atown_Ottowa wrote:Hey DJ lets steal credit cards.
im in!
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

Lets invite sam too.
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

whee im in, i can be a driver!
i can cruise down the street while you hang around the window and getting...money and ho's?
jeremy lusk

Post by jeremy lusk »

Jonathan wrote:Is sam permanently banned?
22sheza wrote:from forum yeh :(
DJ wrote:And for good reason
I didn't know That one person could post permanently banned their skins by another person that may :shock:
Jake_413

Post by Jake_413 »

^^ what the hell are you saying?? dj jack shut up. simply thats all i have to say. everyone says he rips shit those bikes look ripped to but oh yeah he has nothing to rip them from and the suz wasnt ripped you just alphaed shit out and once the hero dj says something its true and everyone thinks it now.
FMXIAN wrote:DJ I Swear If You Were My Dog I Would Put You Down
HA^

FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

I believe in Jake and Sam, actually I'm pretty sure that he didnt rip anything.
I'm not that good but I have some good draw skills, so I think I am able to produce my own and some great gears and bikes, btw be sure that I ALWAYS will release psd/png files for another members, only because I want to contribute with the community in a different way.
Everybody wants everybody banned and are always trying to find a reason for such a dumb issue. What I mean is that I've seen so many stupid bullshit that some guys posts here and after all try to pretend be adult and mature (some of this guys got owned few days ago). Shall everyone grow up a little bit?
'Jeremy Lusk' said that because he got banned before (ripping stuff), so he wants to see some other banned without even know what happened before and it is the perfect example of what I said.
I do not want 100% of cool members but at least 80% would be really great...
Please, if you will quote me wrong, give some good argues against it.
Finesse Supersports
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Way to keep it off topic guys. Great job..

MxRacer, got anymore good skins?

Or

TilerHayes you turn everything in?
only one to win something real from the game!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Jake_413 wrote:^^ what the hell are you saying?? dj jack shut up. simply thats all i have to say. everyone says he rips shit those bikes look ripped to but oh yeah he has nothing to rip them from and the suz wasnt ripped you just alphaed shit out and once the hero dj says something its true and everyone thinks it now.
Man. You have no case behind you. I'm starting to think that Giles is more like a cult than a team. You believe everything Sam says.

These are the facts:

1) He bought a game with a stolen credit card

2) He used/traced parts from Gala's bike. I did look back at it, and the carbie was alpha'd on his bike, I didn't notice that when I switched layers in PS. But that wasn't the only thing I was showing in that gif. There were more things.

3) He ripped open my YZF, and handed around a bike with no graphics. He sent a mediafire link to mx323, who kindly passed it onto me. He then deleted that link once I banned him online.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Oh, and I apologise to Wilson for this.
Jake_413

Post by Jake_413 »

DJ wrote:1) He bought a game with a stolen credit card
This is false, has been discussed, and is over.
DJ wrote:2) He used/traced parts from Gala's bike. I did look back at it, and the carbie was alpha'd on his bike, I didn't notice that when I switched layers in PS. But that wasn't the only thing I was showing in that gif. There were more things.
We can show you the pictures that were traced, it was real pictures of his 450. But even if it wasn't why would it matter?
DJ wrote:3) He ripped open my YZF, and handed around a bike with no graphics. He sent a mediafire link to mx323, who kindly passed it onto me. He then deleted that link once I banned him online.
He had to get back at you somehow, but he didn't claim it was his and he gave it to the "exclusive" xfire guys that have all that illegal jazz.

I also apologize to Wilson. Please move to off topic?
FMXIAN wrote:DJ I Swear If You Were My Dog I Would Put You Down
HA^

DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Jake_413 wrote:
DJ wrote:1) He bought a game with a stolen credit card
This is false, has been discussed, and is over.
DJ wrote:2) He used/traced parts from Gala's bike. I did look back at it, and the carbie was alpha'd on his bike, I didn't notice that when I switched layers in PS. But that wasn't the only thing I was showing in that gif. There were more things.
We can show you the pictures that were traced, it was real pictures of his 450. But even if it wasn't why would it matter?
DJ wrote:3) He ripped open my YZF, and handed around a bike with no graphics. He sent a mediafire link to mx323, who kindly passed it onto me. He then deleted that link once I banned him online.
He had to get back at you somehow, but he didn't claim it was his and he gave it to the "exclusive" xfire guys that have all that illegal jazz.

I also apologize to Wilson. Please move to off topic?
1) It is true

2) Stuff looked exactly the same as Gala's. Alot of the shading on parts followed the exact same lines as Galas.

3) Do people not understand the concept of ripping? Just because they don't claim it as theirs, doesn't mean its ok.