Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by magnusson »

i want to race but i cant i allays go strait to warm up mode??!!
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
giopanda
Team: Privateer

Post by giopanda »

while driving home last night i thought of limiting the erosion.
like a X number of inches, to avoid digging too much in points where it become impossible to avoid those holes and loose momentum.
just that.
fabmx1

Post by fabmx1 »

I think one litle thing could be cool that's to have the Flag of the rider country, after the name. That's will be great to see on stat or on the race result, the different country. Be cool to know who is the best of each country, another challenge in the stats...Fun to see how many different coutry are in the main, etc... It's just an idea..
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Lookback option and when u look back the head from ur rider also looks back to make it more realistic:D
This would help some players out here who dont look at their map to see if some1 is coming behind them:D
NIKK SPILLANE #244

Post by NIKK SPILLANE #244 »

to make the game more realistic:

why not put a shadow on the floor from the rider?
and why not have his hand on the clutch and he uses it when he shifts gears and on starts?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

mikez#411 wrote:Lookback option and when u look back the head from ur rider also looks back to make it more realistic:D
This would help some players out here who dont look at their map to see if some1 is coming behind them:D
The only problem is because his neck wouldn't move it would look horrible, unless if its a very small change in head position but then you wouldn't get a very big range of head motion.
NIKK SPILLANE #244 wrote:to make the game more realistic:

why not put a shadow on the floor from the rider?
and why not have his hand on the clutch and he uses it when he shifts gears and on starts?
Shadow is a maybe. Clutch and shifting animations, doubt it... ever.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

shadow on the ground will be very nice!! and i think also be able to move the rider from left to right, like this the rider will be totally independent from the bike and more realistic. it ll be nice to reposition on jump, whip....
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Pumaxcs wrote:
mikez#411 wrote:Lookback option and when u look back the head from ur rider also looks back to make it more realistic:D
The only problem is because his neck wouldn't move it would look horrible, unless if its a very small change in head position but then you wouldn't get a very big range of head motion.
Well it's all about the idea of the motion:d doesn't have to look all the way back, as long as u can see whats going on behind u;)
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

mikez#411 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:
Well it's all about the idea of the motion:d doesn't have to look all the way back, as long as u can see whats going on behind u;)
just whip harder xD then you see the next rider xD
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

is it possible to go back and add traction to all stock tracks?
Because after racing the newer SX tracks from the series, one thing i noticed was that the stock tracks allow the front wheel to washout ALOT more than the supercross ones.
I/JG53_Pogo

Post by I/JG53_Pogo »

JLV at the start thank You for such a fantastic simulator
But playing the game when you have so many extras i think preview was be useful
Skins, map ,jersey ,helmet etc …

Some think like that what u think ?

Sorry for my bad English but I think u understand me what I mean

Regards
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

the skins preview is a pretty nice idea i think.
a low res preview of the skin (just png, no model) shouldn't be very heavy on the cpu, and allow for easier selection of skins. not having to start a game everytime to see what it looks like.

don't know about the track preview, the minimap could be used, but not all tracks have a minimap.
or track makers should create a png for preview, but then the older tracks wouldn't have a preview pic.
also tracks aren't as hard to remember as skins.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
I/JG53_Pogo

Post by I/JG53_Pogo »

Yes exactly what I meant ...
Small .bmp or Jpg file :wink:
DarkLord

Post by DarkLord »

hi, why don't put a point system for the stat of the bike, means for example:

All team manger get 100 points, to put in 5 stats, example,

Traction 25/25 75pts left
Stability 50/25 50pts left
Maniability 10/25 40pts left
Brake 10/25 30pts left
Power 25/25 5pts left

Like this all team get a Motorbike really different than the other team, like real life.

And put a difference of a private team, and the official one, like the Bubba's bike, is not the same than a privateer team i think.

Sorry for bad explanantion and bad english.

Bye

LanEvo, what else
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

When are we gona have tiremarks?`like not decalled, just the tiretracks that is left by bike that ride....
that would be awsom, like if we ran to a grass terrain, there would be a simple made file (a decal file) witch is the tiretrack that when you are on grass/sand/mud what ever tilemap you leave that mark
Like so:

RIde grass= results: bit mudd and stuff that fly off like irl
Sand: Deeper sand more brown.. more darker (cause the underneath sand is usualy more moistures than the upper :roll:
Dirt: More dirt but just leaving the tiretracks there (mayby also bit darker sand cause it is also underneath....
Mud: lot of mud with tracks on them...

That would make a perfect terrain to ride it in your own.
online the tracks are taken to 0 when restarting... or changing track perhaps?

I just want to know if this is happening at all and if it is, when? hopefully soon cause i have a perfect terrain for enduro.
WITCH reminds me:
When i looked at the l3dt you can make normal and spec and ligth and ao maps in there, can i somehow add them into terrain? ingame i mean.
Thanks Ducky.