Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Joe
Team: MXSP

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Joe »

i dont think we will i mean look at MVA everyone rides 450s they dont get tired once 450s come out everyone will ride them and not get tired so i think 125s are good we can clear everything and go fast id say work on more important stuff
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

I think we need to be able to interchange parts on the bikes and gear on the rider. I think each part on the bike should have a different skin file so that I can choose which exhaust I want to use, which numberplates, which forks, which helmet, which boots, etc. By doing this it would allow a lot more customization and would add to the realism of the game. I know you said it would be inefficient because you would need to do seperate meshes for each in order to achieve this but instead of doing seperate meshes you could program it so it combined all the skins into one large skin and then still use the same amount of meshes. I realize I could go through and chop peoples skins up and use different parts from different skins but this process would be tedious and skinners probably wouldnt like this too much.

I also think you should allow us to choose different models for each part and peice of gear. This way I could have a white bros exhaust or a pro circuit without having to use an entirely different bike model.

I hope this all makes sense. Let me know what you think.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

wakestyle21 wrote:I think we need to be able to interchange parts on the bikes and gear on the rider. I think each part on the bike should have a different skin file so that I can choose which exhaust I want to use, which numberplates, which forks, which helmet, which boots, etc. By doing this it would allow a lot more customization and would add to the realism of the game. I know you said it would be inefficient because you would need to do seperate meshes for each in order to achieve this but instead of doing seperate meshes you could program it so it combined all the skins into one large skin and then still use the same amount of meshes. I realize I could go through and chop peoples skins up and use different parts from different skins but this process would be tedious and skinners probably wouldnt like this too much.

I also think you should allow us to choose different models for each part and peice of gear. This way I could have a white bros exhaust or a pro circuit without having to use an entirely different bike model.

ditto
moorin

Post by moorin »

that would be awesome!
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

that would be a really kick ass feature :D
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'll have to think about it. Giving each bike its own individual texture seems like it would use a lot of texture memory, although if each rider wants a unique skin there is no way around it.
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

Im not sure how many of you have played the new game PURE, but i really think they did an amazing job on that game. You can switch out every part on the atv and it has the ultimate customization, you start with the frame and then pick your next part it really is a ton of fun and you can paint a lot of the items. If Black Rock studios made a motocross game i would buy it in a sec. but if JLV could update the menu's (allow bike and rider viewing in game) and allow us to pick different parts this game would be the best mx game ever, oh and if it was possible to go through whoops and lean back so that i dont endo everytime that would be great to.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
yomo

Post by yomo »

wakestyle21 wrote:I think we need to be able to interchange parts on the bikes and gear on the rider. I think each part on the bike should have a different skin file so that I can choose which exhaust I want to use, which numberplates, which forks, which helmet, which boots, etc. By doing this it would allow a lot more customization and would add to the realism of the game. I know you said it would be inefficient because you would need to do seperate meshes for each in order to achieve this but instead of doing seperate meshes you could program it so it combined all the skins into one large skin and then still use the same amount of meshes. I realize I could go through and chop peoples skins up and use different parts from different skins but this process would be tedious and skinners probably wouldnt like this too much.

That would be awsome.

would it be possible that each part offers a different advantage, so a pro circuit T4 pipe offers better bottom end power etc.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

I dont know if companies would accept that their [insert product here] isnt as good as another companies in the game. :P
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

well i say we concentrate on being able to interchange part models and skins on the bikes first.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

i had an idea for this actually. i would make a model with say three different pipes on it. the way to choose which pipe you wanted would be to alpha out the other two.
Twitch
Team: Privateer

Post by Twitch »

Tear off is a good idea ! :D

Online please!
MXS Online #239
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Couple of things

-Camera views make all differnt kinds from all angles for bettter screenys and to watch the rider
-Can you remove the word "Pause" so its better for making screenshots
-When your scrolling through the bikes ,skins , and all that it would be nice to see pictures of them so you know what your putting on the bike and rider instead of having to go ingame
-IDK if this is being worked on or not but More realistic bike sounds maybe take recordings from real bikes or something and dub them with the old sounds
- bike and rider still seem a little stiff more movement would be good as in the mechanics of the bike and rider legs, shoulders, arms and feet, all that
- smoke coming out of the exhaust would be a cool feature

The game is really getting good just a couple of things really holding it back for me
-
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

''PAUSE'' thing its not bad.. its good i think.. with PS you can remove it if you whant..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Kawasakis wrote:''PAUSE'' thing its not bad.. its good i think.. with PS you can remove it if you whant..
I think you misunderstood what I said
The pause feature is Awsome but the word pause up on the creen would be nice if it wasnt there
Or for that matter make it where you can toggle off the HUD display all together
I know you can remove it in PS but it would be faster and easier if you could just toggle it off all together
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA