Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Storst
Team: Sturrst

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Storst »

I would fucken love a tad bit more power for the 125s , how bout a 144 kit or something ?
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

just ride with 250..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Storst
Team: Sturrst

Post by Storst »

Tip of the year .. Thanks
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

You know, I've been riding the 125's over the 250f's lately and I have been thinking the same thing. But then I thought about a comment my ex pro friend made. We were watching me other friend haul ass on his cr 125 and just couldn't help but realize that no matter how much he had it pinned it just didn't seem like he was going anywhere. This game epitomizes that and hits the nail on the head. I like riding the entire track wide open on the 125's whereas you can't really hold it on as long with the 250f's although you do get a ton more traction.
moorin

Post by moorin »

too right i always find the 125 seems quicker when your riding it but when you think about it with the bike pinned everywhere no wonder it feels faster, are we any closer to a monster 125 skin ddmx? just wondering?
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

thats why i loved my 85cc when i was a kid lol pinned every where felt like i was flying
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Im riding a 2 stroke in my Crows nest enduro race demo, first I just love the way the power comes to me, like buuubuuu where its a bit tight and then BRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaP!!! Going straight, and Im actually so much faster on it, going up that big hill at Crows without crashing everytime.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

better dirt(when flung up by rear tire) and sounds

oh and maybe 2 strokes make it so u can feal the power band =]
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Me and Dawesey were talkin last night about the bikes low speed stability when you turn down the stability driving the bike at a low speed is very frustrating and not realistic because when you think about it your bike is alot easier to control at low speeds than high speeds...... Right?
So we came up with the idea "Dawesey mainly" That instead of the stability staying in one spot alll the time .... that it should fluctuate depending on how fast your going
Example
In Menu adjust your stability to 50
ingame while riding the slider moves between 0 to 50 not being able to go past 50
As you ride faster the slider moves towards 0
As you slow down the slider moves towards 50
when the rider is stopped he is at 50
but That is just an example you be able to adjust how much or less stability you want it to go up to
I think this would solve alot of everyones problems ...Especially mine with crashing all the time because I mainly crash at low speeds trying to turn
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Post by cpt_Slow »

2 30 80 these are the numbers i just plugged in instead of the stock dirt traction settings. Wow it felt great, i could tip the bike right in, crack the throttle out of the bend with just a little bit of slide(rather than a total washout which i would usually get) second gear start on a 125, lean forward full throttle dump the clutch and the front end lifts down the straight (rather than the usual spin and go) i can lock the back brake at slow speeds and simply step out a little rather than falling off. Im not saying these are perfect settings but they seem far more realistic than stock, which personally i feel is a little slick. I haven't tried this on an actual track yet, just on a flat field, but i just feel the traction needs tweaking a little to make the game perfect

EDIT: im not sure if there are any precautions put in place to prevent cheating, but it seems to me that higher traction could be used to create a ghost or win a race without anybody knowing :? this could especially come into play when multiplayer is introduced, but could also be a factor with demo races at the moment
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I'd delete that. Don't give anyone ideas.

But yeah, the best I have found is 1.3 for friction. Works perfect. 2 feels a little unnatural to me.
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

I'd delete that. Don't give anyone ideas
I think if it is an issue it needs to be addressed as somebody who has the intention of cheating will eventually come up with it ( I will dlete if neccessary though) i didn't try anything below 2 but 1.3 sounds good, maybe a good benchmark for future tracks? :P
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

What about an info screen before each race. That tells if someone has higher traction then another.
Or if someone deleted statues so that person can go right through them the info screen should say "#** Has edit his statues file."

It would be so gay if ppl will be cheating... Im gonna check every rider from now on when racing to see if they are leaning more through turns when it shouldnt be possible, or something like that.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

cpt_Slow wrote:
I'd delete that. Don't give anyone ideas
I think if it is an issue it needs to be addressed as somebody who has the intention of cheating will eventually come up with it ( I will dlete if neccessary though) i didn't try anything below 2 but 1.3 sounds good, maybe a good benchmark for future tracks? :P
Yeah. I'm using 1.3 for my Donington. Feels a lot nicer, since it's a little hard to make a couple corners without it. :D
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

frederick wrote:What about an info screen before each race. That tells if someone has higher traction then another.
Or if someone deleted statues so that person can go right through them the info screen should say "#** Has edit his statues file."

It would be so gay if ppl will be cheating... Im gonna check every rider from now on when racing to see if they are leaning more through turns when it shouldnt be possible, or something like that.
ya we need a way to stop cheaters or prevent them from happening it will just ruin this game