Suggestion to Pure Mods

Post your suggestions here
bdownen323

Suggestion to Pure Mods

Post by bdownen323 »

Would there be a way to automatically block submissions from the same person of something already found to be ripped? One guy on Pure known as "J.Neto" has released a multitude of ripped crf skins, then reuploading once deleted (ask Tyksorn about this he knows :lol:) Not only the skins but he has "released" Tony el Tigre's X Games best whip track three or four different times. Just grinds my gears a bit.
/rant
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: Suggestion to Pure Mods

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

bdownen323 wrote:Would there be a way to automatically block submissions from the same person of something already found to be ripped? One guy on Pure known as "J.Neto" has released a multitude of ripped crf skins, then reuploading once deleted (ask Tyksorn about this he knows :lol:) Not only the skins but he has "released" Tony el Tigre's X Games best whip track three or four different times. Just grinds my gears a bit.
/rant
they just need to add a few more respectable and active mods and it would be helping alot. There needs to be a ban ip addition too. This has nothing to with JLV but yea i know what you mean.
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

Mods can put users on probation. That would let him upload but no one would be able to see it until a mod approved it.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

wakestyle21 wrote:Mods can put users on probation. That would let him upload but no one would be able to see it until a mod approved it.
Couldnt they simply make a new account? Seen it happen in the past.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It would be nice if the probation was just an automatic feature, TBH.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I didn't know we could put them on probation. I'll start to look into that then.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.