Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by yzmxer608 »

Thanks for the info. Theres just a ton of skins and tracks that aren't safed, so I can't really do that. Will everything work ok online if I saf it?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah, safing wont affect anything, as long as you strip the folder path.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Ah sweet, thanks a lot DJ!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

MULTIPLE LIGHT SOURCES
shoogshoog

Post by shoogshoog »

Phathry25 wrote:MULTIPLE LIGHT SOURCES
I couldn't agree with you more. i.e. Do the Dunes.... you can see anything on that map. I'm sure the color of the texture doesn't help but I can think of plenty of places that could use better light.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The map is like 2 years old though, its just crapy from over the years.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

shoogshoog wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:MULTIPLE LIGHT SOURCES
I couldn't agree with you more. i.e. Do the Dunes.... you can see anything on that map. I'm sure the color of the texture doesn't help but I can think of plenty of places that could use better light.
For daytime events, you only need one light source. Making the light lower in that track would have helped.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

What's it gunna take to get a 3d Studio Max export script? :D
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I think it would be cool to have a little tool that records how much time you play the game, and it sends the info to an image that you can put in your sig (like what Xfire does). Maybe something similar that could tell when someones mxs server is online or not, like it senses when the cmd is open for the server, and sends that info back to an image like what the time thing would do.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Wow , really great idea. I dont think its hard maybe we already have logs saying things about this but not sending to any website or software though...
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

a garage (bike and rider previewer like on mcm2 would be awesome!!!!!!!!
shane78

Post by shane78 »

i think that the leg placement is fine now.. all you shuold do is make him stick his leg out when u lean a little instead of having to go slow and lean to the ground to get him to stick his leg out.. do you know what i mean?
Team Red Bull Riders-MXloverSam40-Shane78-Scottooo#607-ZaneImage big thanks to MXloverSam40 for the great sig
2010-yz250f
Team: Privateer

Post by 2010-yz250f »

yes i got 15000th view :D
"quotes are stupid."
totorox

Post by totorox »

Have you added in your plan, a save bike setup option for track. and a set defaut configuration by track and bikes. Save other configuration into profile, (rename config. file is not really easy for everyone). I think theses options must have high priority,
And add some help content in interface like "[page up] and page down], to browse server history"... I find this yesterday only :/ I hope final interface will be user friendly, so a completely new interface ! A concours should be organized to find the best theme and rears screen for game the interface.
Also, please, allow modders to add sounds contents (I think wav samples for completing bike sounds will enhance greatly the sensations.)
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

something like this =]
Untitled-2.jpg
(156.79 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha