Trading paints idea.

Post your suggestions here
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Re: Trading paints idea.

Post by Boblob801 »

Phathry25 wrote:Annoyed as fuck.

Is there something about third party that you don't understand? It's all outside of iRacing or hypothetically speaking MXS.

Nothing about it is required. If you don't like it don't use it.
No shit its third Party, cool story bro, got milk and cookies with that. Its fairly obvious I don't have to use this BUT I'll give you a second chance since you clearly missed what I stated three times already. I LIKE THE GENERAL IDEA. I mean I even put like in bold for the last post. Hopefully I convey my feelings a little better this time. I was simply asking questions in order to get a better understand of how it works / what it does. I just want to know how it would benefit myself, why use it if its not beneficial.
Hi
Bloomracing#15

Post by Bloomracing#15 »

it would be beneficial because you could theoretically delete a lot of skins you don't use on your computer. if you have a couple skins you like or one you always use why have all the others except to be able to see everyone else. Also i have been gone for about a year from mxs. This isn't the first time i have been away from the game for an extended amount of time and i have fallen behind on skins and models and things like that. Im sure I'm not the only person who has come back to the game after a time and felt frustrated about seeing blank bikes all the time.

Hello bye the way!! good to be back
Jay

Post by Jay »

Trading paints is sick! I honestly didnt even notcie it in the loading time as I thought I would being from Aus and suddenly a whole grad of fantastically skinned monster energy cars appeared before my very eyes.....

Trading paints = ~8-12 mb (depending on if they set their bit rate)

MXS you guys estimated ~ 40mb per rider..... sick now when was the last time a team uploaded every riders individual skins as a diff pack... I know from my dual pipe P&J days that I was releasing 400+ mb team gear ..... now I know that's not how every team is however when your in SX and playing your Fav shift gear on 03 that came in a 40mb pack and you have your "Trading stickers" set to download everyfucking thing you can get your hands on and Joe supermotard is running DDavis's day before the end of the months preview gear pack that has yet to be released and is 135+mb and next 03 race he decides to switch to old mates unreleased YZRf450sx that has 200mb of unreleased work mix that with he is wearing a helmet that came in Joey winners Team pack of 100mb and thats while you think your still in the United States of Merica.... well guess what we are stopping over at Aussie Bens place for the next 03 race and your going to have some dramas.....

I really hope something like trading paints is established though... Its such a sick concept
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Jay wrote:MXS you guys estimated ~ 40mb per rider..... sick now when was the last time a team uploaded every riders individual skins as a diff pack... I know from my dual pipe P&J days that I was releasing 400+ mb team gear ..... now I know that's not how every team is however when your in SX and playing your Fav shift gear on 03 that came in a 40mb pack and you have your "Trading stickers" set to download everyfucking thing you can get your hands on and Joe supermotard is running DDavis's day before the end of the months preview gear pack that has yet to be released and is 135+mb and next 03 race he decides to switch to old mates unreleased YZRf450sx that has 200mb of unreleased work mix that with he is wearing a helmet that came in Joey winners Team pack of 100mb and thats while you think your still in the United States of Merica.... well guess what we are stopping over at Aussie Bens place for the next 03 race and your going to have some dramas.....
Donate if you like My Creations
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Lol sick story Jay. The main headache would be loading all the different models. In iRacing everyone has the same model. MXS has hundreds of different bike/rider/helmet models etc.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

What I just said was brought up in the earlier pages... Don't mind me its past my bed time.