Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
ReNNy
Team: Privateer

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by ReNNy »

i got one! i got one! how about.. an in game model/skin viewer so we can see what the skins look like without having to jump in and out of a track, remembering all the names is gettin harder and harder the more skins we put in our games. having said that, im fairly certain its been said b4.

i still want to see and feel sideways body movement too.. i cant imagine what it would be like view wise being 1st person but it needs to be there. need it to absorb some of the ass end jiggles and such, plus it would look so much better.
DW434

Post by DW434 »

i stay say an option in bike setup menu that you set show numbers off so you can have your number in results and have a skinned number on the bike
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
MXloverSam40

Post by MXloverSam40 »

good idea I never thought about that way of solving it. always wanted custom numbers and have my number show on results
Team RedBull Riders
- MXloverSam40 - Shane78 - Zane - sam-brinkley -

*New Answer Lightning Gear*
*Download Gear and Bikes here*
*NEW MX Simulator Video*
ReNNy

Post by ReNNy »

player shadows also please
shane78

Post by shane78 »

how about something for the game to decode all skins without having to dl first to see someone in a race!!
Team Red Bull Riders-MXloverSam40-Shane78-Scottooo#607-ZaneImage big thanks to MXloverSam40 for the great sig
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

DJ wrote:Sub Folders: As long as everything is saf'ed, you can shove them wherever you like
Sorry to bother you again about this, but my MXS program files folder got all disorganized and I need this more than ever. So, if I saf any skin and strip the folder path, I can put them in sub folders right? Will this work for models and tracks too?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yep. Except with tracks, they create a new folder anyway, because the game saves your lines for the AI
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Okey dokey, thanks. Finally will get a clean-ish looking main folder :).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

idk if anyone has suggested this? maybe somehow make it so there is crazy wind that makes you eat shit! haha. make it vary in speeds and maybe have a setting for it?
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

eh. idk about that. riding in the wind in real life flat out sucks. not something i would want to do in the game. i kno it would make it more "realistic", but thats a bit much i think. id rather get rain or something like that.
jayjayktm

Post by jayjayktm »

jbob23 wrote:eh. idk about that. riding in the wind in real life flat out sucks. not something i would want to do in the game. i kno it would make it more "realistic", but thats a bit much i think. id rather get rain or something like that.
yeah rain would be fun:_
DJD

Post by DJD »

I wonder if ragdoll crashes are anywhere on the horizon.......
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I don't mind ragdoll but, the Motocross the Force ones were just retarded. He would bounce up and down in one spot doing a helicopter. If we have ragdoll he better be in more control than that.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DW434

Post by DW434 »

i dont care for crashes like that as much as rider like that when you come up short on a 120 ft double you should smack into the bar at least
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
AverageMatt.

Post by AverageMatt. »

I had a thought that when you fall, if u dont keep the revs up it'll stall and that you would have to kick start it. Not very quick but happens in real life.

Also sticking the leg out to the front wheel instead of plonking it on the floor.