Vertical Live Timing On Screen

Post your suggestions here
ShackAttack12

Vertical Live Timing On Screen

Post by ShackAttack12 »

The scrolling live timing that we currently have is nice, but the new vertical live timing that is always on the screen for the new SX races is a much better layout.

Having the timing on the screen permanently is much better for the viewers in terms of the action across the entire rider field. Also, to add to this, when the timing is displayed on the screen, the "centering" of the follow camera could be offset to the right a little bit to compensate.

It could display just like the real one does:

450 Main Event
Lap X of 20
| Pos | # | Rider Name | Seconds |
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Vertical Live Timing On Screen

Post by Pumaxcs »

The moment they introduced that bar I hated it but by the end of the first heat race I was in love. Camera guys did well with it. If it can be done in MXS it would be a nice addition but I imagine centering the camera might be a challenge.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

ShackAttack12 wrote: Also, to add to this, when the timing is displayed on the screen, the "centering" of the follow camera could be offset to the right a little bit to compensate.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Pumaxcs wrote:The moment they introduced that bar I hated it but by the end of the first heat race I was in love. Camera guys did well with it. If it can be done in MXS it would be a nice addition but I imagine centering the camera might be a challenge.
We can have a 4:3 video perspective and than have the video positioned to the right :lol:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

It'd also be cool if we could switch from the gap between positions to fastest lap and last lap. I think that would be a nice addition to Kellen's streams
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
yamirider517

Post by yamirider517 »

+35
pulse

Post by pulse »

+1
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

--leader-board?
Mark(MG)
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MG Motosport

Post by Mark(MG) »

Really? :shock: I fuckin hate the current setup, I much preferred the full screen view (timing top of the screen), rather than watching the race with timing covering 1/3 of screen.
"He's Australian. I'm pretty sure "Fuck you cunt" just means "Have a nice day" over there. Maybe someone can translate for us."
-JLV (12/1/2015)
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

That definitely doesn't cover 1/3 of the screen. Maybe 1/6, but nothing worse. The camera crew and the Screen FX team have got it dialed only one round in so that you can always see the action
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Mark(MG)
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mark(MG) »

mxsrider96 wrote:That definitely doesn't cover 1/3 of the screen. Maybe 1/6, but nothing worse. The camera crew and the Screen FX team have got it dialed only one round in so that you can always see the action
Place three of te m on the screen, sharing the same border from the edge of the screen...
"He's Australian. I'm pretty sure "Fuck you cunt" just means "Have a nice day" over there. Maybe someone can translate for us."
-JLV (12/1/2015)
Mark(MG)
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mark(MG) »

mxsrider96 wrote:That definitely doesn't cover 1/3 of the screen. Maybe 1/6, but nothing worse. The camera crew and the Screen FX team have got it dialed only one round in so that you can always see the action
Place three of them on the screen, sharing the same border from the edge of the screen...
-JLV (12/1/2015)
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Okay, but why would there be three of them ever? Especially in the middle of a race?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Mark(MG)
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mark(MG) »

mxsrider96 wrote:Okay, but why would there be three of them ever? Especially in the middle of a race?
He said it takes up 1/6 of the screen...it doesn't it takes more of it up 1\3. Like I originally said.

Now get bent
-JLV (12/1/2015)
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Did you even look at the screenshot in the original post? Explain to me how that is a third of the screen, please. And, as I said before, the camera crew and the Screen FX team have worked around it so that you can still see the racing. If you can see the racing, what's the problem?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn