Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Mikey

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Mikey »

WILSONATV wrote:What about an out of game editor, with 3d view. Automatically refresh displacments/textures. Be able to make your statues level. Have the billboard view look like the decals view, so you only see where you placed billboards where your mouse is. Thatll allow for people to use grass more with out lagging the editor. I wanna be able to size my decals in the editor and choose whether or not i want to scale all of the same type or just 1. And lastly the seq files im sure theres a better way to get the same effect; Possibly even let us make animated statues. Basically let us not have to work out of the track folder.
i triple that, even though i suck at tracks it still would be benafishial.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

benafishial.
LOL (its beneficial)

But yes, those would be nice
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

wow i really do suck at spelling lol i hope nothing there's wrong
My photography work
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Mikey wrote:
WILSONATV wrote:What about an out of game editor, with 3d view. Automatically refresh displacments/textures. Be able to make your statues level. Have the billboard view look like the decals view, so you only see where you placed billboards where your mouse is. Thatll allow for people to use grass more with out lagging the editor. I wanna be able to size my decals in the editor and choose whether or not i want to scale all of the same type or just 1. And lastly the seq files im sure theres a better way to get the same effect; Possibly even let us make animated statues. Basically let us not have to work out of the track folder.
Here here
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Garasaki wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Here here
I'm sure me and other people would work really more hard on our tracks and make more tracks...
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

so basiclly a MVA editor?
My photography work
Jack 984

Post by Jack 984 »

Yea.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Higher erosion rates. This coupled with high res disp maps (maybe even pov-ray disp maps) would make realistic mud and sand tracks feel more realistic.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
honda150rider

Post by honda150rider »

quick go on demo server theres this dude who keeps purposely cutting track to hit me cause i dont know how to record it . i downloaded gmae cam to record ill see if hes still doing it
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I can't ban people from the demo server since they don't have keys.

I probably will write an external editor at some point. It would let me switch to an easier language than C. C is pretty good when you need raw speed but it's a pain for gui code. I've been thinking of using Adobe AIR or maybe Mozilla if the 3d canvas works. Both of those would let me use Javascript which is way easier.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Diggz.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Jack 984

Post by Jack 984 »

If you made a editor like mva, I would so donate.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

jlv wrote:I can't ban people from the demo server since they don't have keys.
Here's a question, what's the demo server? Is that just the regular servers?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

He has a server set up for the demo version of the game
JohnnyMac

Post by JohnnyMac »

Server lists:
I used to have DJ's and shack's ip in this list, however over time of connecting to 19800, 01 & 03, those ip's have gradually been lost. Instead, could you keep a list of the last (X number) of UNIQUE server addresses. Not sure how you sort them, but a date stamp could keep them ordered.

"connected" riders:
It would be nice to see who is connected even though they are not racing at the moment. Is it possible to list them when I click on multiplayer menu as well (maybe with spec status or something)?

chat text:
I have to say its rather annoying when racing and I see a bunch of chat popping up across the screen. I suppose its better for those with higher resolutions. Im just used to seeing it at the bottom of the screen, not in my line of sight. Im not sure how others feel about it so Im just posting this anyways.