Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by jbob23 »

Jacko447 wrote:i have one suggestion thats really bin bugging me

nose diving !!!

i lean foward and then lean back and give it the beans and it lands on the backtire often..... its wen i get to custom tracks i always nose dive even using the correct setup and technique and still a nose dive

in real life i feel the throttle plays a strong enough part to land on the back tire... so why the technique???

is there anyway to prevent the nose diving error happenng more .... i think it may be in the code of the game

thanks, jacko
not to be a jackass but i think u need to ride more and get a better feel for it. yes i had the same problem u did but i dont anymore. sometimes u have to blurp the throttle on the face. its just like real life. u kind of have to be careful on the takeoffs. just keep trying. also make sure ur rebound on ur back shock is pretty slow and maybe quicken up ur rebound up front.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The best way to prevent nose diving is to make your jumps have a constant slope for the last 10 feet ("Segment type: line" in the in game editor) . You're right that a lot of the custom tracks have weird kickers on their jumps. The solution is to make better jumps.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
honda150rider

Post by honda150rider »

instead of dots on the maps put the riders number so we can see where r friends are . i had another good idea but i forgot it...
DJD

Post by DJD »

Take the stupid tachometer off the screen.....

Who the hell needs it anyways.....Ashley Fiolek doesnt play mx simulator.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

OMFGROFLCOPTER! That was fan-freggin-tastic.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

DJ_Diehl#777 wrote: Who the hell needs it anyways.....Ashley Fiolek doesnt play mx simulator.
Shes so fast!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
honda150rider

Post by honda150rider »

honda150rider wrote:instead of dots on the maps put the riders number so we can see where r friends are . i had another good idea but i forgot it...

anybody like the idea?
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

I use the tach.

I don't use the sound. And I don't auto shift...
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Wilmx829

Post by Wilmx829 »

Any ETA on when tire grip is going to be fixed?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV is a risk-taking genuis pimp.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

please make the tires grip better!!!! IM BEGGING YOU!!! AHHH!!! haha i hate how they slide out all over
totorox

Post by totorox »

- I like the idea of numbers on minimap.
- add option to hide interface elements (independantly)
- Normaly, Jlv is working on friction, so your wheels will be more like in reality, and slides will be more progressives.
Wilmx829

Post by Wilmx829 »

option for real clutch.
if you dont use the clutch right the bike stalls.
add a key that you have to tap fast to start the bike, the faster you tap, the harder and faster he kicks, thus starting the bike faster

would take alot of work but i think its a good idea for the future imo
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I agree that would be cool. It would get annoying trying to start the bike all the time when you fall though (yeah you can hold the clutch in, but if you land sideways when you overjump a double by 20 feet, I don't think your gonna be able to keep the clutch held in). Most people wouldn't use it either if it was an option, would be too slow for races, since the only thing a lot of people care about is winning, not realism :| .
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJD

Post by DJD »

I remember JLV saying something about a new friction system, as of now, the game uses a columb friction system. which is not very good at modeling dirt.

Not matter how i mess with the friction settings, it just doesnt feel right.

It doesnt have the "squish" and slip that dirt has. It just feels like wet concrete. :x

I cait wait till the new friction system....if there is one...
Wilmx829

Post by Wilmx829 »

yzmxer608 wrote:I agree that would be cool. It would get annoying trying to start the bike all the time when you fall though (yeah you can hold the clutch in, but if you land sideways when you overjump a double by 20 feet, I don't think your gonna be able to keep the clutch held in). Most people wouldn't use it either if it was an option, would be too slow for races, since the only thing a lot of people care about is winning, not realism :| .
Yeah it would have to be implemented after crashes. I think it would be a good step towards realism(what the game should be,imo)