Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Pumaxcs »

yomo wrote:You will never stop computer games from being cracked.

The best way is to keep track of who goes online and with what key etc...

Maybe JLV could set up a system similar to online but for updates. Not the snapshots because they are just preliminary and can have bugs. But for update 1.4 introduce a system that for the next update needs to be accessed via the game. ie you need a valid key to get the update and once the key has its update it cant get another one unless you email JLV.

If people try to give the game out, at least JLV could track what key is used and ban it.

As soon as stuff like 450's are introduced and people cant get the update they will buy it.
This sounds genius.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

I have a suggestion idk if its been said yet but ....It would be great if the the bike suspension could detect Gross bottom out...Like when u sky off jumps and land flat ...the bike automatically crashes... To a certain extent of course
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

and when the guy falls off he should automatically go into the fetal position holding his balls!
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

ddmx wrote:and when the guy falls off he should automatically go into the fetal position holding his balls!
damn... my soda shot out my nose on that one :lol:
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Travis107 »

Make the rider do a fender slap.
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

ummmmmmmm no
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
mxsim
Team: Privateer

Post by mxsim »

NAA I DONT THINK SO WE NEED TO GET THE GAME OUT THERE BEFORE ANY THINK LIKE THAT
célian
Team: MXForum.be

Post by célian »

UP! For 450 and 250 2 strokes! :D
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

when hosting a server you could choose to enable/disable a few auto kick options,and their settings,for example
1. ping kick- if a players ping is over your set limit 2-3 times within a certain duration they're kicked,occasional spikes wouldnt be a problem.
2. sim/arcade mode-
3. roost level -
4. gate misses- riders who miss consecutive gates (2 or 3)

server settings would have to be displayed on screen when you attempt to join or when you're kicked

ingame multiplayer screen could also display ping and nationality (flag) next to rider name & #
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Unless there are official servers set up elsewhere in the world, there should be no ping kicking (unless it is an official race). People cant help that the only 24/7 servers are in the US
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

DJ99X wrote:Unless there are official servers set up elsewhere in the world, there should be no ping kicking (unless it is an official race). People cant help that the only 24/7 servers are in the US
indeed
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

DJ99X wrote:Unless there are official servers set up elsewhere in the world, there should be no ping kicking (unless it is an official race). People cant help that the only 24/7 servers are in the US
don't get the wrong end of the stick,i'm not suggesting any policy for the official servers.

the capability for hosts to enable or disable these functions could be useful
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It can do some of that already.

--no-arcade will disable arcade mode on recent clients.
--max-cuts will make track cutters kickable by anyone.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Get rid of the front end locking, it's soooo annoying. If you bump someone trying to avoid them, or just normal racing and you bump someone, the front end locks and you go down. I don't know if I've ever seen it do what it's intended to tbh.

First one he was down and I tried to turn right a little without crashing, I tapped his front wheel and it locked. The contact didn't affect the bike at all, at least so minimal I could have kept going. But I couldn't steer and it pushed me over. Second clip he slid out and I barely tapped him (on the demo the lag made it appear that I didn't even touch him) and the front end locked and I washed out.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
A.Andersson673

Post by A.Andersson673 »

I agree with you yzmxer, its annoying when you like coming to fast in a corner and just touch the other riders rear wheel, and, BANG you crash