attitude change

Post your suggestions here
Jay

attitude change

Post by Jay »

many people don't buy this game because of some of the people who play it y'all know who you are and you are stuffing it for every1 people play on line get cursed abused, people upload skins and tracks (not every1 is perfect) but they just get put down told they suck and should just give up its that that people see and go nah screw this i dont wanna pay 40$ to get abused for trying. It is also costing JLV money. It will eventually kill the game and that will be sad considering how great it is.

So that my suggestion some of you just shut your mouth and make it little more enjoyable for every1 else instead of just h8ing on som1 who doesn't do a great job say hey its not good this is what u can improve not just fail give up U suck....

the people who do this will most likely tell me where to go for saying this but i think it has to be said
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Re: attitude change

Post by Nybrok »

And how about the noobs who are rating everything 5/5 because they like monster energy logo on a skin? I agree its rude to say "oh you suck" etc...but when someone tells constructive criticism, some will cry and bitch...like this "omfg this place is full of haters, im out!" If someone calls you bad at skinning / track making etc etc... my advice....improve your work by using the criticism you received. If someone calls your work bad, there must be a reason for it....
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

So let me get this right Jay, everyone else has the attitude problem, and not you?
socalmx
Team: TEAM DTF #45

Post by socalmx »

I agree with Jay, constructive critisism is good. but there is a way in which to say something, you dont have to bash som1. which is something we see everyday on this forum. It is totally uneccasery, most of the time probably by some 15 old still living with his parents with 1000+ posts who thinks his dick is big because he is a badass on the internet :?:
Lets Go!
Stats: http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/1712/
KTM57 wrote:I'm seriously tired of you guys talking like you know all when you don't know a damn f*cking thing about Whataburger
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

socalmx wrote:some 15 old still living with his parents
whats wrong with that? And you mean its wrong to have a lot of posts here? You know people do like spending some of their time here. This is a forum of the best mx game....
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I have more of a problem with (no offense) the people I've never heard of before, posting stuff that has nothing to do with a question asked, or swearing and putting a person down- to other people I've never heard of before (again, no offense). What I mean by that is, I've been here a while and I normally learn who people are pretty quick, if I don't know who someone is (normally they have under 100 posts) I assume they're new. I don't know if those people are trying to be "cool" by doing that, since they see some of the older guys doing it (most of the time we're joking around since we're friends) or what, but I don't see why newbies should be mean to other newbies.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

yzmxer608 wrote:I have more of a problem with (no offense) the people I've never heard of before, posting stuff that has nothing to do with a question asked, or swearing and putting a person down- to other people I've never heard of before (again, no offense). What I mean by that is, I've been here a while and I normally learn who people are pretty quick, if I don't know who someone is (normally they have under 100 posts) I assume they're new. I don't know if those people are trying to be "cool" by doing that, since they see some of the older guys doing it (most of the time we're joking around since we're friends) or what, but I don't see why newbies should be mean to other newbies.
STFU N00OObb#!

See what I did there?

I agree with ya YZ
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

socalmx wrote:I agree with Jay, constructive critisism is good. but there is a way in which to say something, you dont have to bash som1. which is something we see everyday on this forum. It is totally uneccasery, most of the time probably by some 15 old still living with his parents with 1000+ posts who thinks his dick is big because he is a badass on the internet :?:

I think this about sums it up.. :P
But as Yzed said mostly it's people making inside jokes and others don't understand it..
Also in the end whoever is putting you down is just another person on the internet trying to make up for the lack of confidence he or she has by being 'smarter' than you by making witty comments.. (Or that's just me lolol..)
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

a member since october with 34 posts does know how it works in mxs? ... :roll:
i´m with nybrok, if a skin sucks, i can say my opinion
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
RV135

Post by RV135 »

Not everyone knows how to be nice. Some people just aren't born with that ability. There is a such thing as "cyber bulling" look it up you youngsters or maybe you will wake up when it happens to someone you care about and they take there own life... Doesn't make you a cool person to put others down.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Jay wrote:many people don't buy this game because of some of the people who play it y'all know who you are and you are stuffing it for every1 people play on line get cursed abused, people upload skins and tracks (not every1 is perfect) but they just get put down told they suck and should just give up its that that people see and go nah screw this i dont wanna pay 40$ to get abused for trying. It is also costing JLV money. It will eventually kill the game and that will be sad considering how great it is.

So that my suggestion some of you just shut your mouth and make it little more enjoyable for every1 else instead of just h8ing on som1 who doesn't do a great job say hey its not good this is what u can improve not just fail give up U suck....

the people who do this will most likely tell me where to go for saying this but i think it has to be said
Just shut our mouths? If that was law in this country, we would all be doomed. The thing that makes this country so great is that we are able to voice our opinions and be heard, question authority and take action.

Us ol' geezers of MXS care about this game too much for it to be over-run by newb idiots....whether it be on the forums talking trash, rating tracks/skins much better or worse than they honestly should be, and releasing things to the public without the ability to receive constructive critizism.... we just are not going to tolerate it.

We were all noobs once, sure. But we are years into this community now, and us ol' geezers have seen all there is to see and have grown along side the development of this game and the expansion of this community. We have a pretty damn good idea of how things work, and what should happen, and what we would like to see.

As a noob, you have to join a community with the ability to want to learn how things work, and you should be able to accept critizism for your work, and you should be able to control yourself and make sure everyone likes you. We are not here to just simply bash noobs and scare them aware from our beloved community. That is far from the truth. We are just stern about what goes on around here because we care so much about this game.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Jay wrote:h8ing on som1
Image'
ShackAttack12 wrote:*snip*
You killed it.
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
Jay wrote:many people don't buy this game because of some of the people who play it y'all know who you are and you are stuffing it for every1 people play on line get cursed abused, people upload skins and tracks (not every1 is perfect) but they just get put down told they suck and should just give up its that that people see and go nah screw this i dont wanna pay 40$ to get abused for trying. It is also costing JLV money. It will eventually kill the game and that will be sad considering how great it is.

Just shut our mouths? If that was law in this country, we would all be doomed. The thing that makes this country so great is that we are able to voice our opinions and be heard, question authority and take action.

Us ol' geezers of MXS care about this game too much for it to be over-run by newb idiots....whether it be on the forums talking trash, rating tracks/skins much better or worse than they honestly should be, and releasing things to the public without the ability to receive constructive critizism.... we just are not going to tolerate it.

We were all noobs once, sure. But we are years into this community now, and us ol' geezers have seen all there is to see and have grown along side the development of this game and the expansion of this community. We have a pretty damn good idea of how things work, and what should happen, and what we would like to see.

As a noob, you have to join a community with the ability to want to learn how things work, and you should be able to accept critizism for your work, and you should be able to control yourself and make sure everyone likes you. We are not here to just simply bash noobs and scare them aware from our beloved community. That is far from the truth. We are just stern about what goes on around here because we care so much about this game.
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

Post by shawn1331 »

Alot of you are missing the point here in the thread. Now ShackAttack I'm gonna pick on you, not personally of course so hopefully no hard feelings but you brought up a good point in yours which alot of people take to far.

Having an oppinion and blatantly attacking someone are 2 different things. Remember you started somewhere too, and yes I know I'm a noob to this forum but I would hope that no one would attack my contributions and tell me to quit skinning/modeling forever and I'm so shitty blah blah blah. That would be acceptable if it was ripped of course but 9/10 it's not ripped work and the person clearly states its there 1st skin/track and they would like some tips to make it better. Then they have people say just scrap it because its horrible and you're never going to be a good skinner and so on. Or another thing people do is tell them not to make "said" thing because their already making "said" thing and it will obviously come out better. Not the greatest encouragement for a new player. Remember all the stuff that is put into the game is user created, we can never have too many skins and tracks. Instead of turning people away embrace them and who knows, with a little practice they might become the next motoboss or checkerz.

Another thing I hate is when someone asks a question and someone posts an unhelpful and unfunny GIf like TL;DR with a teddy bear. I totally understand if it's funny cause most of you do post firggin funny as pictures (DJ99X) d(o.o)b but alot of people just waste space with stupid jokes.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

GOD DAMNIT, WHERE IS MY NAME IS THIS DISCUSSION.
only one to win something real from the game!