Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Netdemon01
Team: Privateer

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Netdemon01 »

jlv, you have the multiplayer chat setup so someone can't flood it by sending a bunch of text really fast, but people can still flood the chat with requests to restart. You get one asshole who wants everyone to restart, and he'll just keep requesting every damn second. Can you put in a flood control for the requests so a person can only request a restart once every minute or something?

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Well, you should only have to request restart once, as that request lasts till the race is actually restarted. Just make it so you can only request restart once in the race
antuel

Post by antuel »

matias wrote:The following are my suggestions for the game:

1. The creation of a server for the allocation of skins, so that the user can upload the skin or download it automatically, in case they dont have it.
2. Check of the rear suspension when you are breaking, as it seems it doesnt have any weight in the rear (is fully extended, just like when you are jumping)
3. Modify the system so it can allow one to create a skin, models and tracks folder as it all would be more organized.
4. Have the possibility to save and load different suspension setups inside the game.
5. Have one more option called profile. Sometimes the game is not used by a single person, and has got differents names, numbers, key configs, views and so on

to this suggestions i want add the multiple bind key to 1 acction.
i was looking the point 2 and i think he its correct , i upload some pics to see.
DW434

Post by DW434 »

Netdemon01 wrote:jlv, you have the multiplayer chat setup so someone can't flood it by sending a bunch of text really fast, but people can still flood the chat with requests to restart. You get one asshole who wants everyone to restart, and he'll just keep requesting every damn second. Can you put in a flood control for the requests so a person can only request a restart once every minute or something?
how about if you request restart more than 3 times in one races your permanantly banned :twisted:
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Maybe not quite that harsh haha.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

No not that harsh, just have it so you can only request restart once every race. I agree some people think that requesting it more than once gives you a better chance at restarting, but that's not the case.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
AverageMatt.

Post by AverageMatt. »

Should be able to request another track too.
shane78

Post by shane78 »

it would be cool to have parts and stuff u buy with money to make youre bike faster
Team Red Bull Riders-MXloverSam40-Shane78-Scottooo#607-ZaneImage big thanks to MXloverSam40 for the great sig
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Thaty wouldnt bee cool at all. that would be like supercross 2002 or watever it was.
only one to win something real from the game!
shane78

Post by shane78 »

so you saying just because some other game has it mxsimulator shouldnt.. if so thats stupid and not parts u buy with real money money u earn in the game
Team Red Bull Riders-MXloverSam40-Shane78-Scottooo#607-ZaneImage big thanks to MXloverSam40 for the great sig
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

He meant it was stupid in the game there so it will be stupid here. When would you be able to earn money? No one ever plays against the AI, pointless. If he is going to make the parts I doubt he is going to do that and just say, "There they are, get 'em."
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
ReNNy

Post by ReNNy »

when can we expect some crash physics? i want to see riders get thrown around, tumble, slam, etc. nose dives, i want to see that rider flipped off the bars face first into the dirt. ragdoll crashes would be hell entertaining. spectacular crashes are a major part of mx. best thing about MVA was the reactions of the rider physics.

this should be priority number 1. think about the current youtube videos with footage of people cartwheeling stuck to their bikes. people seeing the game for the first time would think thats stupid. it might turn people off buying the game.. getting the looks up will pull the customers, throw in some rider/bike shadows too and bam. you got a $80AUD dollar looking game (the average price of games in australia) lol.
DJD

Post by DJD »

^agree 1,000,000%
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

agree with reNNy too
i was thinking, as its hard to code a ragdoll, why not first try a impact size lost control, i mean, if you go too big and land too hard the bike loose some control and gain it again in a couple seconds, depends on the impact, that would make us think some lines, would be really fun...
thank ofcourse ragdoll and stuff
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
DJD

Post by DJD »

If you havent noticed, the bike loses control about every two seconds if this game.... :lol: